• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Red_Man said:
I fucking hate how Thomas just sprawls around and it always works.

tumblr_lmf6rkb2C21qgm6g6o1_500.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Solo said:
Plekanec clean faceoff win into own net. Bergeron gets credit for the goal. Somehow there is an assist on the play to another Boston player, lol
:lol
Well, Bergeron is known for face offs...I just didn't know he was THAT good.
Didn't you guys play yesterday? And I think Boston had a few off, could be the Habs are tired from that win the other night.

Kuro Madoushi said:
Didn't you guys play yesterday? And I think Boston had a few off, could be the Habs are tired from that win the other night.
I'd worry more about this in the third period.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kuro Madoushi said:
Bergerons stick broke on the faceoff and pleks won it, and it went a weird direction and bounced off prices stick in. One of the weirdest goals I've seen but price didn't really seem to be paying attention either. Cammy should have buried his breakaway top corner too.

Red_Man

Marchand is such an ugly little rat and shit disturber. I hope subban destroys him again this year.

Sanjuro

Red_Man said:
Marchand is such an ugly little rat and shit disturber. I hope subban destroys him again this year.
Kind of hard to destroy someone when you have no fucking balls. When he quits on the team then he will be LeBron.

Red_Man

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Kind of hard to destroy someone when you have no fucking balls. When he quits on the team then he will be LeBron.
As I recall he demoed Marchand last year but I'm not surprised you would forget that.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
LOL let them fight, I want to see Marchand getting his ass kicked. He still didn't get over Subban fucking him up last year.

Red_Man

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
How was that a fight again? I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.
I don't recall ever saying he fought Marchand but I not surprised you can't read that well. Destroyed =/= fighting.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit. Just watching those flyers high? lowlights. Goddamn, is this the same team that beat us? Or did we do everyone a favour by taking out Pronger?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Shots were 13 to 2 in the second, had 11 chances as well and still scoreless. It's going to be one of those games.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That was amazing. Two of the best at what they do in the league finally throwing down. Marchand really has no business fighting anyone, but he seems to be pretty good at bobbing and weaving.

Red_Man

Finally they go, no real winner but it's good they let them do it and fuck the refs won't let them play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom