• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Even through the radio broadcast, Subban sounds like a bitch.
He should be more classy and respectable like that fine young lad Marchand.

Solo

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Doesn't sound like a bear.gif worthy goal, no?

Plekanec clean faceoff win into own net. Bergeron gets credit for the goal. Somehow there is an assist on the play to another Boston player, lol

Sanjuro

Solo said:
Plekanec clean faceoff win into own net. Bergeron gets credit for the goal. Somehow there is an assist on the play to another Boston player, lol
Imagine if that was the final score and the game was in MTL. Everytime on our broadcast they refered to he score, it was as Bruins up by a fluke goal.

Cactus

Banned
KernelPanic said:
He was a pretty good goalie in Europe as I recall.
Lots of goalies are good in Europe and shitty in the NHL.

Allaire mentored guys like Roy, Giguere, Bryzgalov, Reimer, etc so I'm willing to put the blame solely on Gustavsson. He has the physical tools, he's just incapable of putting it all together.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I've heard Bylsma and the players talk about it, but they still haven't gotten the memo to fucking shoot the goddamn puck. Our top line goes in there and just passes until it gets taken away or exits the zone, it's fucking ridiculous. There is no need to be making 5, 6, 7 passes before someone finally takes a shot.

Cactus said:
Lots of goalies are good in Europe and shitty in the NHL.

Allaire mentored guys like Roy, Giguere, Bryzgalov, Reimer, etc so I'm willing to put the blame solely on Gustavsson. He has the physical tools, he's just incapable of putting it all together.

Allaire teaches a very unique style of goaltending that will not benefit everyone. Bryzgalov fought with him constantly and supposedly refuses to ever work with him again. Kind of like being forced to write with your left hand.

I'll have to find the article where I read this.

Marvie_3

Banned
Manics said:
He will eat his way out and burst through your chest.
Someone needs to put Wellwood on this:

alien-o.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Staal injured. I almost forgot this was Pittsburgh for awhile there.

Back on the bench, thank god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom