• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Red_Man said:
I don't recall ever saying he fought Marchand but I not surprised you can't read that well. Destroyed =/= fighting.
Stop being so naive. I'm not suprised you are a douche.

Can't wait for the highlight. Sounded like Subban isn't that great of a fighter.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Praise Diaz, that's just payback for the Ryder and chara saves in the playoffs last year.

Red_Man

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Stop being so naive. I'm not suprised you are a douche.

Can't wait for the highlight. Sounded like Subban isn't that great of a fighter.
How am I naive? I was referring to subban destroying him in that check last year and hopped he would do it again. You can keep assuming though I could care less, Marchand should have let subban gt a few hits on his face, he'd come out looking a lot better.

Solo

LO fucking L at Marchand and Subban wasting their ENTIRE period trying to get at eachother. There is something so amusing about watching 2 team's rats/energy guys going at it.

Alucard

Banned
6-4 Winnipeg and it's not even the end of the second. Wow. Flyers do seem to have some goaltending issues...again.

Pens gotta put one or two past Nabokov here. The shots are there, but the finish hasn't been.

Solo said:
Price and Thomas always seem to bring the best out of eachother. Some great saves made by both.
Even when they fought last season you could see it was pure jokes and no animosity between them. There's a mutual respect there for sure.

Solo

Epic Tales of Penis said:
Even when they fought last season you could see it was pure jokes and no animosity between them. There's a mutual respect there for sure.

Definitely. Although there was that one super awkward moment at the All-Star game where Carey was trying to make conversation and Thomas just stonewalled him.

LOL

MacAttack

Chara has logged 20:21 minutes of ice time in the first two periods. That is 5 minutes longer than any player on either team. What a freak.

Sanjuro

Red_Man said:
How am I naive? I was referring to subban destroying him in that check last year and hopped he would do it again. You can keep assuming though I could care less, Marchand should have let subban gt a few hits on his face, he'd come out looking a lot better.
My first post was right after Subban refused to drop his gloves...

Red_Man

Solo said:
Definitely. Although there was that one super awkward moment at the All-Star game where Carey was trying to make conversation and Thomas just stonewalled him.

LOL
I remember that I felt so awkward watching it, poor price.

Slurmer

Banned
Alucard said:
6-4 Winnipeg and it's not even the end of the second. Wow. Flyers do seem to have some goaltending issues...again.

I haven't been able to watch this game or the STL game, but goaltending is definitely not the problem.

Alucard

Banned
Well, that was unlucky. Pens now down 2-0 just 45 seconds into the third. Come on, boys. The skill to pull this out of the fire is there.

EDIT: WOO! Response! Kunitz! There we go. One more.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ehhh, I put a lot of credit to Dave Tippett for making Bryzgalov look good. A solid team defense definitely helped. Laviolette's head is gonna roll if they don't turn things around.

Also didn't help they traded some excellent players away in Richards and Carter.

Solo

MPW said:
dat lack of toughness by habs

subban getting run over and nobody does shit

Oh, I'm sorry, should we have taken a dumb retaliatory penalty with 10 minutes left in a tied game?

Red_Man

MPW said:
dat lack of toughness by habs

subban getting run over and nobody does shit
If we had a tough guy he'd fight that monkey thorton Go to the box and theyd keep running him. Doesn't solve anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom