• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ether_Snake said:
Yeah regardless of the outcome of this game, I'm glad the team is playing like a team again since yesterday.
Still a ways to go, but they're gelling more and getting their swagger back and price is back on top aside from that first brainfart.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
331mz2q.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Bring on the shootout. That last PP was looking good at the start, but no one wanted to pull the trigger. Ah well. Come on, Pens.

Sanjuro

Red_Man said:
:lol fuck you bruins, good job from our guys, don't need a bunch of caveman hitting everything to win a game.
Classless.

Good game Habs, sounded like we were the unrested team apparently.

Solo

After that horrendous start, suddenly we have a convincing win against Philly and a hard fought win in Boston. Very nice. This was the first game this season where Price was demi-god Price of last season. He was incredible tonight.

My favorite part of this game and the last? Contrary to surely every single fibre of Jacques Martin's very being, Habs finally DIDN'T just sit on the lead and try to protect the one goal lead . Keep that practice up!

Fei

Vanek is playing at the same level he was at the end of last year. The guy is just a treat to watch so far this year. I think that's 3 primary assists tonight.

CrankyJay

Banned
HadesGigas said:
Vanek/Pominville/Boyes turning the Buffalo power play around (of course playing the worst pk in the league doesn't hurt).
A little worrisome that our top line is doing about 90% of our scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom