• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
MacAttack said:
I need to dual screen this Winnipeg game. I cant believe Id say that with a 1-1 Bruins-Habs game. WTF is going on that game!?!
The goalies made a pact before the game to let in every other shot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PLEKASEX

2h7qhhc.gif

2h7qhhc.gif

2h7qhhc.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I may have to watch a replay of this Winnipeg/Philly game after the Pens game is over. Sounds insane.

Slurmer

Banned
Razorskin said:
This philly game reminds me of last year when they played tampa and the final score was 8-7

was just going to post this. I don't think either team will score again, as hard as that might be to believe

Manics

Banned
Manics called this Habs resurgence before the Philly game. I said Habs could win 2, looks like they may win 3 straight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The habs are putting on offensive pressure when they're up 1 with 5 mins left in the third? What the hell am I watching? I like it. I like it a lot.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Red_Man said:
The habs are putting on offensive pressure when they're up 1 with 5 mins left in the third? What the hell am I watching? I like it. I like it a lot.

Yeah regardless of the outcome of this game, I'm glad the team is playing like a team again since yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom