• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Almost time for Blackhawks hockey.

2dvk6bm.jpg

I'm ready.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
beast786 said:
Anyone have tried the NHL on PS3? Thinking about getting it.
I used it last year, but haven't tried it this season to see if it's any better or worse. Last year it was hit and miss because it would take a while before you could start the stream, much longer than the wait on the website. Then sometimes it would be like 5-7 minutes behind the actual play, which is really annoying when you have friends texting you the score or apps going off with the goals.

beast786

Wingfan19 said:
I used it last year, but haven't tried it this season to see if it's any better or worse. Last year it was hit and miss because it would take a while before you could start the stream, much longer than the wait on the website. Then sometimes it would be like 5-7 minutes behind the actual play, which is really annoying when you have friends texting you the score or apps going off with the goals.

Thanks for the impression. I will pick it up on the PC. And I link it. Thanks

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
beast786 said:
Thanks for the impression. I will pick it up on the PC. And I link it. Thanks
Well here's the thing, if you just buy the GameCenter Live for the PC, it covers everything except TV. So you can watch it on your PS3 and iPhone now.

Socreges

Banned
Just saw the Cherry segment now. I'd read the comments here last night, but didn't know what he'd said. Whoever it was that said he'd only leave HNIC once he dies or voluntarily retires, you're probably right. And that's a shame. He's getting increasingly unhinged and narrow-minded. Ron McLean, meanwhile, remains as willingly spineless as ever.

pringles said:
Wow Wings are killing it.
Well. It is the Sens.

beast786

Wingfan19 said:
Well here's the thing, if you just buy the GameCenter Live for the PC, it covers everything except TV. So you can watch it on your PS3 and iPhone now.

Perfect for the Go :)

Thanks again.

X26

Banned
NE Tiers

Sabres
B's

Leafs
Habs

Kids who sometimes come on during the intermission and couldn't hit a barn door

Sens

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Stars are really holding their own. I was afraid they might be outclassed but they've been pretty decent so far.

We need to work on our PP badly. :/

and our PK, special teams sucks, will need to work on that, and of course we give up 3 goals in one period, come on Detroit...

Ugh, Well we had a great end of the 1st, 2nd period, and start of the 3rd. But man do we need to get it together for the end of the game, none of those goals should have happened. Hopefully they fix that for tomorrow's game.

Square Triangle said:
Red Wings need to tighten the fuck up if they ever want to hold a lead again.

Well good to see they are keeping with Red Wings tradition on trying to blow huge leads....

Silexx

OK, did not expect Kuba one that one.
I'm fully prepared for a rough season. Gotta give props to Detroit for still being a top tier team for the gaziollionest year running.

Iaintevenmad.gif

29 years of existence and I just watched my first hockey game from start to finish. I really enjoyed it. Blue Jackets lost but the new guy Carter looked real good. Seems the jackets looked slow and not into it at some points and thats when the Preds striked. When the jackets turned the intensity up, they looked like the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom