• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassatsu

Banned
tf2.jpg

Forza, you have a Ovechkin/Kessel one?

Cactus

Banned
What's with all these turncoat former(?)-Hab fans sporting avatars of Leaf players? Was the opening night win by the Leafs that convincing that you've already jumped on the bandwagon?

Socreges

Banned
Isn't it just Solo that's defected?

Hmm, would like to see the Lightning/Bruins game. Not too interested in the Leafs/Sens.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
At my first game since 4-3/4-3 against the Flyers last Spring!

BANNER, MOTHERFUCKERS.

Vbmka.jpg

And I'm in the same seats I was in for Game 7 against the Hurricanes in '09, awesome!

vWIsC.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cactus said:
What's with all these turncoat former(?)-Hab fans sporting avatars of Leaf players? Was the opening night win by the Leafs that convincing that you've already jumped on the bandwagon?
Solo and myself had avatar bets on the first game...anything short of a gun to my mothers head wouldn't make me turn into a leafs fan.

Manics

Banned
vatstep said:
At my first game since 4-3/4-3 against the Flyers last Spring!

BANNER, MOTHERFUCKERS.

Vbmka.jpg

And I'm in the same seats I was in for Game 7 against the Hurricanes in '09, awesome!

vWIsC.jpg
Congrats man love you as a fan.

Well, we got our ass kicked last night, and now were playing against what many considered the best team in the East, in their home in a second game of a back to back. I think were going to win tonight.

Any other Flyers fans continually singing Moves Like Jagger but instead sung as Giroux and Jagr?

We got Giroux and Jagr, we got Giroux and Jagr
We got GirooooOOooOooOOooux we got Giroux and Jagr

Dunno if anyone watching the game noticed they just played Moves Like Jagger before the last faceoff

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm writing a history paper, and have Leafs / Sens playing in the background, that was a great play by Kulemin I think he's one of the more underrated players in the league as to be expected when you play for the leafs. Also whats with all the Alfie booing? He's a classy player.

Doytch

Red_Man said:
I'm writing a history paper, and have Leafs / Sens playing in the background, that was a great play by Kulemin I think he's one of the more underrated players in the league as to be expected when you play for the leafs. Also whats with all the Alfie booing? He's a classy player.
Uhhhh.... I'm a Leafs fan but I couldn't agree less.

And the Alfredsson shit goes back to fake stick-throw gate.

Montresor

Lol at Armstrong. He was falling awkwardly and then go smacked in the face bleeding.

Beautiful goal by Grabovski.

Also, I love Brown. This guy stuck up for Orr big time immediately starting a fight, not letting Orr get his hands dirty.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Doytch said:
Uhhhh.... I'm a Leafs fan but I couldn't agree less.

And the Alfredsson shit goes back to fake stick-throw gate.

Even before that. When he drilled tucker in the playoffs. It just intensified even more after the stick throw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom