• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Manics said:
His entire team is playing like chumps so he has nothing. I told him long ago he needs Price to be super human for the Habs to win. My astute observations are showing now.

Nope and nope. Most of the team played well tonight, and Price just needs to be good, like any NHL goalie does.

Manics said:
Solo is talking trash for trash sake at this point. His entire team is playing like chumps so he has nothing. I told him long ago he needs Price to be super human for the Habs to win. My astute observations are showing now.
Hmmm. Hard to disagree with this theory.

Solo said:
Nope and nope. Most of the team played well tonight, and Price just needs to be good, like any NHL goalie does.

No, Price need to turn water into wine every night for Montreal to have a chance at winning. That's sad.

Solo

Zombie James said:
No, Price need to turn water into wine every night for Montreal to have a chance at winning. That's sad.

Spoken like a a Leafs fan who never sees the Habs play outside of 6 times a year. If you saw the game tonight or the Winnipeg game you'd know that is horseshit. Prince played BAD and let in two really soft goals. We lost. He plays good, not superhuman or godlike, just good, and he makes those saves and we win.

Montresor

Ruh roh. Hopkins again.

The guy is playing well but his facelift percentage is still atrocious. If he's staying past 9 games they have to work on that badly.

Solo

Montresor said:
The guy is playing well but his facelift percentage is still atrocious.

The-English-Surgeon-large.jpg

Solo said:
Spoken like a a Leafs fan who never sees the Habs play outside of 6 times a year. If you saw the game tonight or the Winnipeg game you'd know that is horseshit. Prince played BAD and let in two really soft goals. We lost. He plays good, not superhuman or godlike, just good, and he makes those saves and we win.

And thank fuck for that.

Quick

Banned
Solo said:

You see though, Price has peaked. Not gonna get any better.

MacAttack

Fuck this power play is overdue.

I like how the Bruins played that last 3:00 minutes. An overtime goal would be sweet but with the rosters of these teams I wouldn't mind seeing a shootout.

Solo

Richards spent six seasons with the Flyers, serving as team captain for the last three. Richards received a mixed ovation when he was announced for the starting lineup, then a louder, far more positive ovation when the Flyers put his picture on the center-ice scoreboard to thank him for his time with the club.

Later, however, he was booed every time he touched the puck.

:lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
ScAIt.jpg

Seguin makes it look easy. Really needed a win tonight. Great game!

Revenant

Nice comeback for the Bruins, but the hawks definitely fell asleep in the third. They played like they had a 3 goal lead rather than a 2-1 game.

vatstep said:
ScAIt.jpg

Seguin makes it look easy. Really needed a win tonight. Great game!

:lol that image is just so awesome, made me laugh in the episode too

Revenant

Disappointing to know its the only time we'll see Boston as well, I really enjoy the O6 matchups, especially with both teams expected to be playoff teams as well.

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
Nice comeback for the Bruins, but the hawks definitely fell asleep in the third. They played like they had a 3 goal lead rather than a 2-1 game.
I'm sure glad they're still doing this. I didn't get sick of it last year or anything.

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
I'm sure glad they're still doing this. I didn't get sick of it last year or anything.

The hawks always seem to have one period they suck in each year. If i recall it was the second period during the cup year, and then the third in 2010, and it looks like they're stick with it again..

At least the team is better looking this year, a lot of bad mental mistakes, but that's something that can be fixed/ beaten out of viktor Stalberg, rather than fatigue and fernando pisani syndrome from last year.

ATF487

MacAttack said:
HUUUUGE WIN.

Seguin is a nasty on shootouts.

:lol at stopping the rebound during the shootout on Kane by Tim Thomas the legend.

That was fantastic!

Rare to see them dominate a shootout like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom