• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

TUSR

Banned
yeah, i could see people thinking the shooting is repetitive, but I dont play a ton of shooters, so I'm enjoying it. I pretty much spam the possession vigor and just roll with it. Story and setting are cool as hell. Good times.

voxophones are the whole story pretty much, there is so much going on in that game.

RC

Banned
So I was supposed to see Raekwon tonight, but my friend couldn't get me on the guest list. So instead of paying nothing, now I have to pay $20. (Which is still a discounted rate) What should I do NHL-GAF, stay home and watch True Blood? (ugh) Or spend the money on someone I've seen twice in the past year and a half?

TUSR

Banned
So I was supposed to see Raekwon tonight, but my friend couldn't get me on the guest list. So instead of paying nothing, now I have to pay $20. (Which is still a discounted rate) What should I do NHL-GAF, stay home and watch True Blood? (ugh) Or spend the money on someone I've seen twice in the past year and a half?

fist yourself instead of watching true blood, you'll have a better time

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Depends, is Raekwon the name of a Korean stripper?

Acid08

Banned
Go see Rae.

Samyy

I hated Bioshock Infinite, hasnt been one I liked but I thought this might be different.
But nope.

PS3-gaf, should I buy Demon Souls or Infamous 2 :0

(catching up on what I missed this gen)

RC

Banned
I hated Bioshock Infinite, hasnt been one I liked but I thought this might be different.
But nope.

I own both those games. Haven't played either.

I'll forgive your Swiss ignorance just this once:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CmIRODuI4

Upon seeing my bank balance, I can't go. Three months of unemployment, have taken a financial toll.

I saw Rae a month ago and he was awesome. Fuck money just go dood

(I was a +1 so I lucked out lawls)

Apparently he left Wu-Tang out to dry at Bonaroo the other night. He just didn't show up. That night I guess he tweeted a picture of some expensive fish he was going to eat, what a dickhead

TUSR

Banned
But nope.

Demon Souls is an experience. Infamous 2 is alright...

Upon seeing my bank balance, I can't go. Three months of unemployment, have taken a financial toll.

Im not working for the next year and still paying rent and such. Canada is great.

Bumping our NHL GAF gaming tags

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auud-j2F2wYEdDdEbzFOdlN3eFByS2FnbVl5a01XTmc&usp=sharing

TUSR

Banned
i hope you didnt just wreck something cool for me.

Hah, never saw that.

PSN: TeethMummy
Steam: teethmummy

I play nothing on steam but simple games a macbook air can run. I'm all over PS3 though is anyone wants to add, more the merrier.

You can add yourself to it, its an open Google Doc.

And no, theres no spoilers in what I said. Im actually firing up my PS3 right now to play some MGSIV to give myself a headache.

Samyy

I downloaded the trophy patch and I was all hyped as fuck but then I kept getting spotted. I felt like an idiot :(

Killzone 2 is five bucks holy crap should I try killzone?

Samyy

isnt demon souls free right now with PSN+?

Only 20 dollars of disposable income and I dont have the bandwidth to download games :/ I wish I could use PSN+ but I need to find a way for my family to escape Rogers evil clutches (they trapped my dad into some bundle where he gets like 30% of but that goes away if he cancels a single thing)

TUSR

Banned
Only 20 dollars of disposable income and I dont have the bandwidth to download games :/ I wish I could use PSN+ but I need to find a way for my family to escape Rogers evil clutches (they trapped my dad into some bundle where he gets like 30% of but that goes away if he cancels a single thing)

teksavvy residential man...

Samyy

teksavvy residential man...

I know, for the same price as we pay for 80gbs with Rogers we could add 3 bucks and get unlimted but if we break the contract and eliminate the savings we would end up paying like 500 more a year and thats a no fly.

Gonna wait till I move out...in 2 years (after uni).

I should open Kid Icarus :lol

Never played a far cry game :<

TUSR

Banned
I know, for the same price as we pay for 80gbs with Rogers we could add 3 bucks and get unlimted but if we break the contract and eliminate the savings we would end up paying like 500 more a year and thats a no fly.

Gonna wait till I move out...in 2 years (after uni).

I should open Kid Icarus :lol

Never played a far cry game :<

My Shaw connection is 500GB/month w/50Mbps down

Why are you guys talking about all these other games in an Animal Crossing thread?

Because its not the game of the generation

Samyy

The game of this generation is Persona 4: Golden!!!
And fucking jealous! Seriously fuck Rogers and Bell, stupid fucking racket.

Samyy

Im going to hate PSN+, cant take advantage of the benefits, I guess I could download the PSN games and maybe some Vita stuff.
If P4:G doesn't count then I vote for Uncharted 2 or R&C:ACiT.

TUSR

Banned
Im going to hate PSN+, cant take advantage of the benefits, I guess I could download the PSN games and maybe some Vita stuff.
If P4:G doesn't count then I vote for Uncharted 2 or R&C:ACiT.

What in dear god is your allowable bandwidth for a month?

I can stream you some Demon/Dark Souls and we can chat on vent and get intimate.

Samyy

What in dear god is your allowable bandwidth for a month?

80 gigs, but I share it with 5 other people.
My grandparents are "visiting" for 6 months out of the year and constantly video chat with my uncles and aunts.

My brother likes to torrent TV.

My parents keep streaming cricket games.

I get to use maybe 15gigs if I'm lucky. This is why I browse GAF with gifs blocked most of the time :/

I think I'll pick up Killzone 2 and Demon Souls tomorrow. God I hope Demon Souls isnt as hard as everyone says...

Marvie_3

Banned
Because its not the game of the generation

tumblr_moczt2jRQ81s8izuzo1_250.gif

TUSR

Banned
80 gigs, but I share it with 5 other people.
My grandparents are "visiting" for 6 months out of the year and constantly video chat with my uncles and aunts.

My brother likes to torrent TV.

My parents keep streaming cricket games.

I get to use maybe 15gigs if I'm lucky. This is why I browse GAF with gifs blocked most of the time :/

I think I'll pick up Killzone 2 and Demon Souls tomorrow. God I hope Demon Souls isnt as hard as everyone says...

People like to hype the fuck out of how 'hard' Demon Souls.

In reality it is a challenging game that requires you to adapt and learn strats for bosses. Its not some soft cookie cutter easy mode bullshit like most video games these days. Thats why its so popular.

KZ2 > KZ3, but seriously if your income is low. Pick up DemSouls

PS: Rogers are a bunch of fucking crooks.

Socreges

Banned
I'd love for Seattle to get an NHL team, but I'm not willing to get my hopes up. #TeamNope

Bought MGS4 to play on a friend's PS3. Didn't get very far. Heard the backlash, lost interest. I'll play it some day once I've got a PS3,I figure. Shame it never came to 360.

TUSR

Banned
I'd love for Seattle to get an NHL team, but I'm not willing to get my hopes up. #TeamNope

Bought MGS4 to play on a friend's PS3. Didn't get very far. Heard the backlash, lost interest. I'll play it some day once I've got a PS3,I figure. Shame it never came to 360.

The only backlash is the convoluted story line pieced together by Kojima

Samyy

rjT6Qnr.png

And yea I'll get Demon Souls for sure but if Killzone is 5 bucks ill pick it up just to try out because Shadow Fall looks interesting and I havent decided on a launch title.

TUSR

Banned
Trolljima intro to this game is so stupid. Interviewing David Hayter, some French chicks swimming in pink water with a squid, and some weird building on a mountain.

Top Bottom