• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Samyy

So great, Scrubs got me through some tough times (ended engagement). It hit the comical and serious notes flawlessly.

It really is amazing and the crazy thing is no one I know talks about it at all. None of my friends have even heard about it, I saw it at a neighbours garage sale and picked up the first season.

Getting really nervous now though, onto the fifth season and I cant believe theres only 4 more left :(

TUSR

Banned
It really is amazing and the crazy thing is no one I know talks about it at all. None of my friends have even heard about it, I saw it at a neighbours garage sale and picked up the first season.

Getting really nervous now though, onto the fifth season and I cant believe theres only 4 more left :(

No one really expected it to be good and laughed off Braff in his role. The show sort of dips in quality a bit. But the finale of Season 8 is so god damn good.

Anyone playing the last of us? Cant deny the effort that went into this game, it's really really good. Can't believe this was pulled off on the PS3.

TUSR

Banned
Anyone playing the last of us? Cant deny the effort that went into this game, it's really really good. Can't believe this was pulled off on the PS3.

Will buy it next month, busy moving. (hence why I havent been on AC lately)

MGSIV isn't as impressive graphically now that ive been playing on a decent computer, but in 2008 holy fuck can't deny it anything.

Samyy

I'm sure bad scrubs is still better them most of the other stuff on TV.

And god do I wish I was playing the last of us.

TUSR

Banned
I'm sure bad scrubs is still better them most of the other stuff on TV.

And god do I wish I was playing the last of us.

Yeah Scrubs is god tier television at points.

Man have I missed the MGS franchise, haven't touched one since I beat the game back in 08. The only reason I originally bought a PS3 was for this game. I have the 80GB PS3 model that has full BC.

Last of Us looks so good :(

You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

6LO7oJ7.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I missed the Scrubs love? You guys are okay in my books. Except Marvie.

Scrubs is the best show ever. Period. Seen every episode way too many times.

RC

Banned
That's fine.

Let's talk about your stripper friend.

Go to Brandi's and check her out for yourself.

I missed the Scrubs love? You guys are okay in my books. Except Marvie.

Scrubs is the best show ever. Period. Seen every episode way too many times.

Alright there Smelly, put down the Tolberone. Scrubs was a good show, not great. And certainly not in the holy trinity. Which consists of Seinfeld, Simpsons (till season 7, maybe 8) and Arrested Development.

TUSR

Banned
Go to Brandi's and check her out for yourself.

Alright there Smelly, put down the Tolberone. Scrubs was a good show, not great. And certainly not in the holy trinity. Which consists of Seinfeld, Simpsons (till season 7, maybe 8) and Arrested Development.

The Wire is up there too I reckon.

Scrubs could be in the top 25 if it didn't drag on, but sadly it did.

ShaneB

Depends, is Raekwon the name of a Korean stripper?

I am right beside this opinion, I have no idea what the hell Raekwon is.

Finished Tomb Raider yesterday, it was a decent romp, I would've preferred less action and more puzzle tombs. Basically just killing time until Brave New World comes out.

Var

About four hours into it. I would be further but that Animal Crossing has its hooks in me. Really enjoying it so far, but I am dying a ton.

Curufinwe

I found a site that lets you easily sort NHL scoring by the past two years, past three years, etc. and also by decade. If he stays healthy I think Crosby will end up being the top scorer in the 2010's, but Stamkos has almost a 100 point lead right now.

http://www.quanthockey.com/nhl/seasons/2010s-nhl-players-stats.html

In the 80's it was of course Gretzky with a ridiculous 1,842 points, then Jagr led the 90's with 958 points - just over half that number. Can anyone guess who led the NHL in scoring in the 2000's without checking?

Thornton with 823.

In actual hockey news Corban Knight has asked to be traded. Our center depth is pretty big and possibly moreso with MacKinnon. I guess he didn't see himself ahead of them. Who wants him?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
In actual hockey news Corban Knight has asked to be traded. Our center depth is pretty big and possibly moreso with MacKinnon. I guess he didn't see himself ahead of them. Who wants him?

I've heard a lot about him playing with Kristo, not sure what his ceiling is though.

Scrubs is awesome.

And by "Asked to be traded" you mean "the panthers couldn't sign him". The kid is going to be a UFA:

@WeissFC: Big blow to Florida as they are unable to sign Corban Knight. Poor man’s Jonathan Toews. Will be a hot commodity in free agency.

And by "Asked to be traded" you mean "the panthers couldn't sign him". The kid is going to be a UFA:
He'll enter FA on 8/15, Cats still own his rights untill then. It isn't a big blow we still have Bjugstad, Shore, Trochek and Mattias (RFA) ahead of him. On top of that MacKinnon could be added in a couple of weeks. It is dissapointing but not major.

He'll enter FA on 8/15, Cats still own his rights untill then. It isn't a big blow we still have Bjugstad, Shore, Trochek and Mattias (RFA) ahead of him. On top of that MacKinnon could be added in a couple of weeks. It is dissapointing but not major.

What does that matter? Nobody is going to trade for his rights.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Unsurprisingly, the Rangers are going to spend the entirety of October on the road, same thing that was supposed to happen last season prior to the lockout.

Also reports that Ulf Samuelsson may be brought in as an assistant coach. He did fill out one of Sather's questionnaires for the head coaching job, too.

Vigneault announcement might not come until later in the week.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Animal Crossing and Scrubs? No wonder NHL-GAF can't get a date.

You speak for yourself.

Also when I say Scrubs is the best show, I mean comedy of course. And yes, I rank them higher than AD. Didn't grow up with Seinfeld. Simpsons is up there. My best friend and me were both gonna go to med school, so Scrubs had a grrat setting I liked personally. On top of being hilarious.

And in my mind, Scrubs ended before that horrendous intern-stuff 9th season.

Top Bottom