• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

I'd be interested if Wierioch was availble in a trade.

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/350678641623056388

I'm sure we'd be interested as well if Couturier or Schenn were available in a trade :p

Ahh fuck off Melnyk.

Why is it Melnyk's fault ?

Their agents are probably playing hardball. They got all summer they'll get it done.

Wiercioch had a good 1st season but he's still thin as a rail and he is iffy playing in his own end.

Probably looking for Roman Josi money or something.

According to Gaf-OT, I am now sexist when I hold the door open for a lady or pay for a dinner when I take my girlfriend out.

It won't be long before the O in Off Topic Discussion dons a tiny Fedora.

I think we all suspected you were a retrograde sexist, but thank the gods Fedora-Jaf confirmed it for us.

Cake Boss

Banned
I'm sure we'd be interested as well if Couturier or Schenn were available in a trade :p

Why is it Melnyk's fault ?

Their agents are probably playing hardball. They got all summer they'll get it done.

Wiercioch had a good 1st season but he's still thin as a rail and he is iffy playing in his own end.

Probably looking for Roman Josi money or something.

Probably because we never seemed to have a problem signing our RFAs till now, especially with the recent talks about budgets and 50M payroll and shit, put those together and I wouldnt be surprised if Murray is trying to lowball them.

Probably because we never seemed to have a problem signing our RFAs till now, especially with the recent talks about budgets and 50M payroll and shit, put those together and I wouldnt be surprised that Murray is trying to lowball them.

We've had this "budget" thing for a few years and we haven't had trouble resigning anyone.

We resigned Karlsson with no problems, if there was a problem it would have come up here.

I am willing to bet their agents are smoking from the same pipe Letang's agent is using.

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch
By the way, Wiercioch and Condra will likely sign. Both sides will just have a staredown. It's called negotiations. #Sens

Samyy

Its probably just a pre-draft presser, maybe Komi buyout, Marlies coach
NOTHING BIG
NO LETANG PLS

Why is it starting so late oh gawddd

gaming_noob

Letang for Kadri and Gardiner. DO IT NONIS.

TVq.jpg

Merguson

Banned
I'm here to be the voice of reason.

Rob Rossi is probably referring to contract talks.

The Leafs press conference is probably a status update on the Leafs.. Bernier.. Marlies coach.. etc.

yyzjohn

Banned
AND THE LEAFS ARE HAVING A PRESS CONFERENCE OH GOD NO PLEASE NO

More than likely just a dry "here's what we're looking to add this weekend in the draft and free agency". Then he'll give no specifics except for "good size on forwards, good d"

Samyy

I'm here to be the voice of reason.

Rob Rossi is probably referring to contract talks.

The Leafs press conference is probably a status update on the Leafs.. Bernier.. Marlies coach.. etc.

BUT THEN WHY IS THE PRESSER GETTIN DELAYED, SOMETHINGS GOING DOWN!!!111!!

Im bored let me get excited/scared pls

Cake Boss

Banned
We won't trade him. He'll sign.

Cowen should be on the PP. They'll probably put Gryba on for a little bit as well, he's got a big shot.

Thats what I want to see, less of Philips on the PP would be great.

Would be interesting what they do with Benoit as well, proved he can be a serviceable dman. Great #7-6 to have.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
According to Gaf-OT, I am now sexist when I hold the door open for a lady or pay for a dinner when I take my girlfriend out.

It won't be long before the O in Off Topic Discussion dons a tiny Fedora.

Truly you are history's greatest monster.

Ugh I remember a coworker who majored in femininst studies get on my cause I said girls instead of womyn...then I said sorry OK ladies and it still wasn't good enough.

I blame Kave_Man

Eat a dick Kuro! <3

Thats what I want to see, less of Philips on the PP would be great.

Would be interesting what they do with Benoit as well, proved he can be a serviceable dman. Great #7-6 to have.

Yeah Benoit was pretty decent. They need to replace Gonchar with someone who can play those minutes. Gryba isn't ready for that (yet).

...because that extra million a season is going to help him buy the house he REALLY wants.

Fucking athletes sometimes.

Shero must have pissed Letang and his agent pretty good. If a guy like Kunitz can happily settle for a $3M-something/year contract but Letang isn't happy with $56M over 7 years something is really wrong there.

calder

Everybody's been traded to the Leafs. Leafs split from NHL to create their own league where every team is the Leafs.

Which will make the Leafs loss in the SCF especially baffling.

No one will be surprised when the Leafs lose every game in the regular season and playoffs though.

calder

Bob McKenzie &#8207;@TSNBobMcKenzie 24m
Stuck in NYC traffic, might as well tweet the results of a survey I do with NHL scouts on respective "best of" for prospects.
Prospect most ready to step into NHL and play now: Nathan MacKinnon tops, Seth Jones runner up.
Jonathan Drouin was runaway leader in 3 categories: best puckhandler, best playmaker, best hockey sense. And it wasn't close in any of them.

drooling-homer2pesw.gif

God I'm so, so jealous of whoever gets Drouin.

Top Bottom