• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Cake Boss

Banned
I have no idea how Boston can re-sign Horton and Rask with $5.8M in cap room.

capgeek.com/bruins/

And BTW, if the cap isn't static next year, Letang's position makes a lot of sense.

wait, is that right? Hydoken is a UFA? holy shit.

If I were one of Philly, Isles, Phoenix or other team looking for a goalie, that would be my #1 target. Everytime I seen him play he looks amazing.

Also Dreger is saying that they are trying to trade Peverly.

wait, is that right? Hydoken is a UFA? holy shit.

If I were one of Philly, Isles, Phoenix or other team looking for a goalie, that would be my #1 target. Everytime I seen him play he looks amazing.

Also Dreger is saying that they are trying to trade Peverly.

Yeah, Khudobin is a UFA. Might not even come back because we can just use Svedberg as a backup.

Socreges

Banned
It's a million a year difference.
image.php

zychi

Banned
Indian-head sweater?!?

You can say that? lol

And he totally killed the happy bday sing along

Fuck yea! Director of security

CSN Chicago and WGN would owe millions of dollars if that song went through. stupid copyrights.

csnchicago.com has the stream if anyone wants to watch it.

Curufinwe

More of the Devils financial situation.

http://www.thefourthperiod.com/columnists/pagnotta/dp130628.html

"The New Jersey Devils and the current ownership group headed by Jeff Vanderbeek have recently been experiencing serious cash flow issues. This has resulted in late or missed payments (including required pension and escrow payments) and League intervention and funding. Importantly, we believe that all money owed to Players, including pension and escrow, has now been paid.

“Recently, the Club was able to arrange a significant infusion of debt capital ($30 million) from an investor that is interested in purchasing the the Club from Vanderbeek. We understand from League officials that the new investor, Andrew Barraway, is currently negotiating with Vanderbeek and their expectation is that either Barroway or another ownership group will end up owning the team within the next 120 days or so.”

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
He'll probably be bought out next summer unless he has an outstanding year.

Even if he has an outstanding year, the Rangers can't take the risk on his contract, he has to be bought out next year (if possible).

Case in point, if Richards were to retire in 2017, his cap hit in 2019 would be SEVENTEEN MILLION DOLLARS.

I don't think the Richards thing is really officially decided just yet, but I'm pretty sure the team is leaning towards keeping him.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
According to Gaf-OT, I am now sexist when I hold the door open for a lady or pay for a dinner when I take my girlfriend out.

It won't be long before the O in Off Topic Discussion dons a tiny Fedora.

Sam Cosentino thinks the Leafs will draft Hunter Shinkaruk on Sunday.........is he going to win the Calder 10 years in a row like in our NHL 13 sim league? lol

Yall are craY for not watching the CFL last night.

And dont try to bait me with that OT talk in here. Last time I did i got banned and lost my job in frustration.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
According to Gaf-OT, I am now sexist when I hold the door open for a lady or pay for a dinner when I take my girlfriend out.

It won't be long before the O in Off Topic Discussion dons a tiny Fedora.

Good thing I only ever open doors wide enough to slip through myself and leave before the cheque comes.

Top Bottom