• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

TUSR

Banned
Is that at the Buffet concert?

No NHLer has more fun than Kaner, especially in a championship season

He looks like that dude from that movie Mystery Men.

2618922.jpg

ZeroGravity

No surprise, but from Elliotte Friedman:

Tyler Seguin. A couple of different sources said Boston is targeting a top 10 pick with him.
I'd give up a first next year for him, but definitely not this year.

Samyy

The #Bruins are reportedly discussing a deal w/ the Flames that would send Seguin to CGY, & the 6th draft choice + John Gaudreau to Boston

-Fox25sports twitter

:LOL

Cactus

Banned
Seguin is a big risk. With a congenital hip issue and a very disappointing sophomore season, I don't think giving up the farm is a good plan.

With that being said, he's still a top prospect, but Chiarelli shopping him after two seasons should be a red flag.

Alucard

Banned
If Seguin gets traded to Calgary, we could start a whole blog dedicated to his adventures in becoming an adult.

TYLER TAKES A PLANE BY HIMSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME.

TYLER GETS LOST AT THE AIRPORT AND MISSES HIS CONNECTING FLIGHT.

TYLER WONDERS WHY HORSES ARE ON THE STREETS.

TYLER LEARNS HOW TO OPERATE A BREAD TOASTING MACHINE, WHICH HE NOW KNOWS IS CALLED A TOASTER.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He has such a douchey face, Id love to see him stuck in that shit hole.

Alan Walsh:

Just got off the phone with an NHL executive. "Never heard so much trade chatter, overwhelming how many guys are in play."

cube444

Seguin is a big risk. With a congenital hip issue and a very disappointing sophomore season, I don't think giving up the farm is a good plan.

With that being said, he's still a top prospect, but Chiarelli shopping him after two seasons should be a red flag.

He did the same with Kessel and he turned out just fine.

Chiarelli is a genius and exploring all options/possibilities.

ZeroGravity

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
Sources say the Coyotes are closing in on a 6 year deal with Mike Smith. Not done yet, but believed to be around $5.5 mil per year. #TSN
Mike Smith will be making $5.5 million a year.

MIKE FUCKING SMITH

It actually wouldn't be bad for the Flames to acquire a guy like Seguin. The #6 fits part of the bill, and Gaudreau looks good, but if we're going by what haggartey said today you'd think they'd want Baertschi. Who knows. Looks like nothing is getting done tonight. Super craziness tomorrow then? Ok.

cube444

What do you think, Cube? Who should Shero be talking to in terms of shopping Letang around? Who needs a puck-moving dman?

I think Shero would foremost want to trade him out West. I'm sure some will say you take the best deal but he probably sends him West.

To me the Oilers look like the best fit. They have parts the Pens would want and they want to make a splash.

I still feel that Letang will stay with the Pens though.

Alucard

Banned
I think Shero would foremost want to trade him out West. I'm sure some will say you take the best deal but he probably sends him West.

To me the Oilers look like the best fit. They have parts the Pens would want and they want to make a splash.

I still feel that Letang will stay with the Pens though.

I honestly hope you're right, but I wouldn't want it to be at the expense of their future and ability to sign guys. I guess we'll see how things pan out over the coming days. I wonder if Shero would take the risk of having him play out the last year of his contract in the hopes of the Pens making a final run with him at the back.

Anyway, it's gonna be interesting. My biggest question mark is honestly Marc-Andre Fleury, and who Shero will try to sign from the trades he made at the deadline. I only want Jokinen for the faceoffs. Morrow and Iginla were both exposed in the playoffs for their lack of speed. Gotta give Beau Bennett and someone else those minutes.

TUSR

Banned
Its honestly like the whole lockout never happened because players are still being signed to contracts that would be alright under the last CBA + growth year-to-year.

The NHL needs to suck it up and move Pheonix to Seattle/South Ontario area and start making some more revenue. You think with a guy like Bettman at the head of the NHL they would understand how to make money.

Really wish I knew what the fuck was gonna happen tomorrow. Not sure if all the Mac talk has been a bluff to fleece Florida when Roy is really sold on Drouin. Not even sure if Mac is better than Drouin at this point. Tough calls to make for us shitty teams.

Really wish I knew what the fuck was gonna happen tomorrow. Not sure if all the Mac talk has been a bluff to fleece Florida when Roy is really sold on Drouin. Not even sure if Mac is better than Drouin at this point. Tough calls to make for us shitty teams.

THIS IS AN EXCITING TIME FOR YOU!

CELEBRATE!

ZeroGravity

You get a great player either way. Hard to imagine it being anything but a win-win situation.

Top Bottom