• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Samyy

Tell me about this Lazar.

Skilled 2-way center with 2nd line upside, isn't afraid to drive the net and can play a little dirty. Apparently he has a great defensive game and plays against other teams top lines. He has the tools to really turn it on offensively but hes been noted to play it a little safe in the offensive zone. Despite that he doubled his production from the previous year.

I think hes a strong pick that if pans out can make an excellent 1-2 combo with Kadri. Heck hes also considered one of the safer picks to make the NHL. If we sign some other center he would also be great playing on the third line.

Good pick considering we are really weak in terms of centers, don't know if he lasts till 21 but it could happen.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just want to say: the pebble is the most awesome thing ever

Getting hockey news on your fucking watch? YES

Just need to fix one thing which is basically tweets not showing up right sometimes...

Nope

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 22m
Sounds like the final Lecavalier meeting will be with Detroit tomorrow am
Ah. Santos was hoping to meet with him tommorrow. Then again he is only ~200 miles away from superior Florida. Not hard to get a meeting in. C'mon Vinny you don't even need to rent a place. Just bring your yacht around to Ft. Lauderdale and you are set.

RC

Banned

1OL2xtx.gif

cube444

Looks like Shero and Letang are at a stalemate:

"There is a time to make a deal, time to sign a contract, agree on a contract or not agree on a contract," Shero told the Penguins website Saturday. "There is a point in the negotiation where you have to make a decision. Kris is going to have to make one and so am I.

"Both sides have to make some decisions. We'll go from there."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eklund just said the Habs are the front runners for Letang, which means he probably specifically told Shero Montreal is the last place he wants to play.

Horton isn't signing for $5M(the only place he would do that is Boston and he didn't).

He's going to get $6-6.5M/7 years from someone and they will regret it by year 3.
Year 3? They'll regret that next season.

Oh so the money that TB is paying VLC can be taxed in other states, if my understanding is correct. So he does stand to make significantly more money from the buyout if he stays in FLA.

Tabris

This is the year we need to get a true skilled big body winger for the Sedins.

Burrows is amazing but with the decline on the break out with the Sedins, need someone to give them just a bit more room. If they can just get a bit more room, FUCKING MAGIC WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

Marvie_3

Banned
This is the year we need to get a true skilled big body winger for the Sedins.

Burrows is amazing but with the decline on the break out with the Sedins, need someone to give them just a bit more room. If they can just get a bit more room, FUCKING MAGIC WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

You already have elite highly skilled playmaker Zack Kassian.

Tabris

You already have elite highly skilled playmaker Zack Kassian.

Laugh but you give that guy a couple of years to mature and he'll be a great 2nd line power forward. He'll also do well in Torts system if Torts can get him to mature.

We just need something now, without sacrificing the future.

Tallon has his poker face on but the feel is we are looking to take a forward. Preds are a wild card here as they are very high on Jones. Considering Santos' connections there I think the Cats can make a move with them to get Barkov.

Tallon has also said he is in communication with the Avs camp so a trade up is a possibility. No word on the Scott Clemmensen sweepstakes, but Santos said they do like Theo but Clemmer's contract in the way.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So, the draft starts at 1130am tomorrow? When will the streams/reporting start? I'll have to somehow get a TSN stream, oh well.

More fun:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidCGoucher/status/351044628537028609

Had someone tell me during the Conference Finals that #NathanHorton wanted to return to FLA. Been in the back of my mind for awhile.

Not sure how reliable this dude is but Horton wouldn't be coming back for 6+ would need to take a discount. Unlikely but we'd move Mueller and let Versteeg down to line 2 if were to happen.

Best possible outcome:
Flash-Vinny-Horton
Hubby-MacK-Versteeg
Bergenheim-Goc-Kopecky
Butler-Mattias-Parros

It will however look nothing like that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wonder if that chick who apparently fucked a bunch of last years draftees is back for round 2 this year.

Top Bottom