• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Cake Boss

Banned
30 minutes!!

jdUdQg2uIk8n4.jpg

I'll happy with one of Rychel, Morin, Erne or Horvat if he falls. Nick Babtiste with the 3rd rounder please.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Carolina has 2 offers for the 5th overall pick? Yeah right. Like the Canucks had 5 offers for Luongo? :p

Smiley90

Mmmm... I like Edler, but we can part with a top4 d-man if the return is right... Wings are interested? A Edler-Kronwall pairing would be pretty damn dangerous.

Tabris

LOL. I don't know what that is, but definitely didn't name after a Yugioh card.

But yeah, named myself after an Evangelion character when I was like 13. Had this username for all of GAF history, so when I was 20ish?

Smiley90

Florida are idiots if they take Barkov over Jones.

Imagine Tampa looking at Seth or Jones for 3rd pick. What a luxury.

I still think the top3 will be MacKinnon, Jones and Drouin, in whatever order they might end up in.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Aww, little piggy headed to the west coast.

Smiley90

Kennedy to San Jose for a 2nd round pick

I think that's actually a pretty decent trade. Kennedy is, what, a decent 3rd line C? 50th pick could have ended up much worse than that, never know.

EDIT: SJ had 3 2nd round picks anyway. They could easily afford trading one of them away.

Merguson

Banned
Dave Nonis on the draft.

Some #NHLDraft tidbits from Dave Nonis: 1st round is different than 2 thru 7….

More Nonis… You really want to make sure you hit on your first round pick; the odds are obviously much better.

Thanks captain obvious!

Top Bottom