• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Cactus

Banned
I'd take Stalberg if he comes cheap. Supposedly he's got some good fancystats.

Also hoping that Wennberg (Swedish playmaking center) falls to #21, but I doubt that'll happen.

Cake Boss

Banned
That guy that tweeted about Barkov going #2 is an agent.

Landeskog just tweeted this.
Gabriel Landeskog ‏@GabeLandeskog92

I'll be tweeting from my good friend, and agents account @P_alterno for a couple of hours during the draft. Follow me on there!

Possibly Barkov's agent and Tallon has informed him that hes taking his client at #2.

Franson - if not simply Holzer - should be more than enough to land us a top 5 pick. Failing that, the Leafs should be able to get Carolina's pick for Tyler 'Michael Peca with a splash of Denis Savard' Bozak's contract rights.

Tabris

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 9m
Not much out of Gillis. Says he's still prepared to be patient and isn't feeling pressure to make any deal.

That's Mike Gillis language for nothing is going to happen.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Got up, my room is too hot again. Turned on TSN right in time for MacKenzie. NOW BRING ON SOME TRADES ALREADY.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guru of Nothing
387920-20animated_gif20chuck_norris20dodgeball20thumbs_up.gif

Smiley90

How come Lazar is only at 19? I sure wouldn't mind trading up for a near 1PPG player projected to go at 19 who can play both wing and C... Or is there a specific reason he is so low?

Red_Man

How come Lazar is only at 19? I sure wouldn't mind trading up for a near 1PPG player projected to go at 19 who can play both wing and C... Or is there a specific reason he is so low?
Will probably end up as a 3rd liner / fringe 2nd liner.

Samyy

No dammit hes ours!
He has the offensive talent but he plays very safe in the offensive zone. Im guessing the fear here is that if he can't feel that he is in a position to take risks and make a play in the juniors how is he going to do it in higher level leagues?

Smiley90

Will probably end up as a 3rd liner / fringe 2nd liner.

So he's solid but doesn't have a very high ceiling? Mhmm.

A Swedish winger projected at 24, an we are picking at 24? We all already know who the Canucks are picking now...

Cake Boss

Banned

Alot of 1st rounders are PPG or over, you will find a bunch of 2nd rounders that are PPG well.

Red_Man

So he's solid but doesn't have a very high ceiling? Mhmm.

A Swedish winger projected at 24, an we are picking at 24? We all already know who the Canucks are picking now...
Yea, but he's a pretty safe pick to make the NHL, I'd rather the Habs take more of a risk on a guy with higher upside though.

Top Bottom