• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why would we pick ANOTHER Center. Great, he's a slightly worse version of Ryan Kesler at best. We also have Gaunce, who's essentially got the same ceiling.

and STRAIGHT UP for the 9th?!? Just because Gillis didn't have the balls to buy out Luongo? fuck this shit.

Cory Schneider, a young, potential top5/current top-10 goalie in the league for Bo Horvat, a potential 2nd/3rd line center, of which we already have a prospect.

WHY NOT A WINGER.

fuck.

I second the "launch Gillis into the sun" notion.

TRADE LUONGO TOO, BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT

I'm still in shock.

HURRY UP AND SPIN THE GODDAMN TRADE, CANUCKS FANS!

There's no spinning this. This feels even worse than the Hodgson/Kassian trade, and THAT sucked.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Why would we pick ANOTHER Center. Great, he's a slightly worse version of Ryan Kesler at best. We also have Gaunce, who's essentially got the same ceiling.

and STRAIGHT UP for the 9th?!? Just because Gillis didn't have the balls to buy out Luongo? fuck this shit.

Cory Schneider, a young, potential top5/current top-10 goalie in the league for Bo Horvat, a potential 2nd/3rd line center, of which we already have a prospect.

WHY NOT A WINGER.

fuck.

I second the "launch Gillis into the sun" notion.

TRADE LUONGO TOO, BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT
I doubt it had anything to do with balls. The owner probably said he HAD to do something besides buy out Luongo. Who the fuck wants to give up that much money to let a player go free?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I doubt it had anything to do with balls. The owner probably said he HAD to do something besides buy out Luongo. Who the fuck wants to give up that much money to let a player go free?

Vancouver is one of the most profitable teams

Tampa bay bought out lecavalier

Why the fuck can't Vancouver?

This trade was about as stupid as it gets

Solo

I still can't believe Gillis made that deal. There was a great shot of Lamarello on his cell laughing after that. I want that capped with FLEECED! on it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Canucks must be counting on Luongo's professionalism b/c as of late yesterday no one from team had talked to him directly
What a fucking joke, I hope Lu fucks them hard.

Cagey

Banned
Step away for an hour, return to hear Lou nabs Schneider for the 9th pick?

PARTY TIME.

devils-harlem-shake-o.gif

lupin23rd

I hope what really happened when Bergeron went to hospital was they pulled out his heart and soul and put it in this Horvat kid.

Maybe we should start the rebuild now?

Top Bottom