• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Montreal can get Emile Poirier with one of their picks. Maybe early in the second with the way he's been rising.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Canucks team must be shell shocked, they've accepted Lu isn't the starter then Gillis goes and dumps Schneider for a fleecing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Columbus has to be good someday, right guys? Right?

calder

A few minutes on HF, and I'm already A-OK with Moz at 13. Really wanted Wennberg though lol.

But fuck it, my wife saw the pick and was excited that I could get a Morrissey sweater, considering we met due to a mutual love of the Smiths/Moz.

morrissey-2.5.2013.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
RT @strombone1: Do u guys need me to announce any picks @ podium tomorrow @VanCanucks

This tweet is amazing now :lol

calder

The Canucks team must be shell shocked, they've accepted Lu isn't the starter then Gillis goes and dumps Schneider for a fleecing.

Yeah, when Dreger and other NHL reporters are tweeting openly doubting how happy Lu is going to be at not being traded it's a bad sign. Crazy that Gillis managed to fuck up that (admittedly bad) situation so much that he was left with an underwhelming trade for the guy he DIDN'T want to trade.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
RT @strombone1: Do u guys need me to announce any picks @ podium tomorrow @VanCanucks

This tweet is amazing now :lol

The best part is that Dreger offered him to be on the TSN panel.

IMAGINE THAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My body would have shut down from how amazing it would have been.

It would've been one of the most epic live TV moments ever. Luongo's face would've been priceless. The panel would've just sat there in silence, waiting for anybody to say something :lol

Was hoping for Ristolainen, but then jumped to Zadorov when Risto went.

Hopefully Pronger pushed for Morin. That would make this better. Oh well, hope he works out!

Tabris

SOMEONE BUY THE TEAM OFF THE AQUILLINI'S BECAUSE I KNOW THOSE FUCKERS ARE BEHIND SOME OF THESE FUCKING SHITTY DECISIONS.

OK I'M DONE. I NEED TO CALM DOWN OVER THIS.

Top Bottom