• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I want one of Mantha, Zykov, or Shinkaruk at this point, but they'll all be gone probably unless we move up.

I hope the Coyotes move just because of the howling, it's always so annoying they do it for a goal, then after they announce who scored the goal and had the assists. Hell they probably do it when someone has their headlights on in the parking lot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
7th overall, 2nd round pick and a good prospect.

That's what the Canucks asked for from the Oilers. We don't know what kind of deal that the Oilers would've agreed to.

(Although it most definitely would've been better than the 9th straight up)

FUCK THIS WORLD

At least the Nucks still have Lack.

Our farm is still loaded for goaltenders, basically the only reason to make a Schneider deal as opposed to a Lungo buyout. I'm right there with everyone thinking they got too little - and really, from NJ's perspective that was cheap - but trading in division made no sense.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Our farm is still loaded for goaltenders, basically the only reason to make a Schneider deal as opposed to a Lungo buyout. I'm right there with everyone thinking they got too little - and really, from NJ's perspective that was cheap - but trading in division made no sense.

I'm certain they could've gotten more for a 1st rounder straight up. MUCH more.

Jesus Christ what is it with these fucking fans? Fucking classless.

LTTP, but what a trade by Vancouver, mannnnnn. . . . On the other hand, I was wondering what would happen with New Jersey once Brodeur hangs it up - this answers that question definitively - great move on their part to secure their goaltending post-Marty.

They want the D badly.

hamonicface.gif

Top Bottom