• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Stasis

Bergevin did this right for Quebecers...

That French shout out to Quebec Habs fans will be huge here.

Then he drafts a big guy. 75% of this province started fapping then and there.

Spl1nter

Gauthier is the best defensive player in the draft. Scouts say he is better than Couturier at the same point in time. Question is his offensive potential.

CCF23

Not happy at all on the return for Schneider or trading him in general...BUT...

FUCKING STOKED to get Horvat and Shinkaruk in the system. The Canucks future is actually starting to look pretty bright:

Horvat, Shinkaruk, Gaunce, Kassian, Schroeder, Jensen, Corrado, Tanev, Lack, Eriksson.

Quite a few good young pieces there.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not happy at all on the return for Schneider or trading him in general...BUT...

FUCKING STOKED to get Horvat and Shinkaruk in the system. The Canucks future is actually starting to look pretty bright:

Horvat, Shinkaruk, Gaunce, Kassian, Schroeder, Jensen, Corrado, Tanev, Lack, Eriksson.

Quite a few good young pieces there.
You trade of the best young goaltenders in the league and get two young centres and now the futures bright? :lol

Wow, I have missed a lot, and we traded two spots down and get another 2nd round pick? Not bad, not bad at all. Worked for us when we got Jurco and Sproul with the trade to Ottawa. Now Holland, start clearing out our extra players!!!!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Wow, I have missed a lot, and we traded two spots down and get another 2nd round pick? Not bad, not bad at all. Worked for us when we got Jurco and Sproul with the trade to Ottawa. Now Holland, start clearing out our extra players!!!!

Nonis and holland are talking

Luongo not going to do any interviews and is going to talk to his agent and evaluate choices...........

Uhh, what choices, you are under contract for life!

CCF23

You trade of the best young goaltenders in the league and get two young centres and now the futures bright? :lol

I'm trying to separate the two from each other.

Having Horvat and Shinkaruk is amazing. Losing Schneider, obviously, is not.

The good thing is we have 3 pretty promising younger goalies in the system still in Lack, Eriksson, and Cannata, so hopefully one of them can develop.

Lu should just demand a trade. Make this whole thing even better.

Watch him retire.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lu should just demand a trade. Make this whole thing even better.

Not like that matters? I'm sure he'd have been traded for basically ANYTHING by Gillis, but no team wanted to give up anything. So even if he demanded a trade, that wouldn't change the situation much.

RC

Banned
Not like that matters? I'm sure he'd have been traded for basically ANYTHING by Gillis, but no team wanted to give up anything. So even if he demanded a trade, that wouldn't change the situation much.

Don't forget you're here forever.

Quick

Banned
Bish hasn't posted yet.

Can a Habs fan call 911 for us to make sure he's okay?

i4YzvOJBW8GIa.gif

Top Bottom