• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Good thing for Lu is no one would blame him for demanding a trade at this point. What a fucking nightmare for him, if he stays I may have to watch Vancouver games just to see if it's even possible for him to give a shit at this point.

RC

Banned
what a great sounding tweet.

l5wLWBv.jpg

Montresor

Canada 360 nhl-gaffers. Sign out and sign in until you see a Scotiabank ad. Click, watch video for 100 space bucks. Give them your email for another 100 space bucks. I just did it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not surprised they went with Fucale, would have preferred a forward, but there's lots of good stuff to hear about him. Going to have to wait to see about Mccarron, but I'm pretty happy with De La Rose and Fucale. Timmin's is the best at this.

Kifimbo

Price called, already asking Bergevin to trade Fucale since he's putting too much pressure on him. Second option: sign Fucale to do his grocery.

Canucks Army had a good post about the Luongo stuff that's happening right now.

At the end of the day, Luongo's a player, not a GM, his job is to stop pucks, that's it and he's being paid handsomely for it. Does the entire situation suck for him? Sure? But he's still expected to suck it up and do his job.

Roy put out our top three lines for next year.. god fucking damnit Stastny is like the zit on my ass that regrows no matter how many times I think it's popped. Also Downie and McGinn are good calls to start Mac out with. I suspect both of those guys are going to be hungry as fuck.

Ryan O’Reilly-Matt Duchene-P.A. Parenteau
Gabe Landeskog-Paul Stastny-Alex Tanguay
Jamie McGinn-Nathan MacKinnon-Steve Downie

Top Bottom