• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

lupinko

Don't forget you're here forever.

tumblr_mcng8vtLK81qdwhlpo1_500.jpg

calder

Luongo will make peace with it. Of course he's shocked, he had resigned himself to leaving for so long.

@FriedgeHNIC: Apparently, Francisco Aquillini will fly to Florida to meet with Roberto Luongo.
Sounds like a man who will soon be at peace alright. Assuming "Francisco Aquillini" is a Hollywood movie-like alias for a professional hitman.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol

How ready is lack, anyways?

He had an injury-plagued last season, but he's definitely ready to be the backup. He'll have to fight for that spot with Eriksson, though. Both of them will be ready for being the backup and will fight for it, the other will start in the AHL.

CCF23

We have no 2nd rounder.

Damn you Bishop!

Neither do we.

Fucking Roy.

He had an injury-plagued last season, but he's definitely ready to be the backup. He'll have to fight for that spot with Eriksson, though. Both of them will be ready for being the backup and will fight for it, the other will start in the AHL.

That's what softens the blow of losing Schneider, to me. We've got two guys both who have untapped potential still. They both could end up being horrible, but at least the cupboard isn't bare in terms of goalies in the pipeline.

This just keeps on getting better. "Naw baby, I'm done with that ho, you the only one I want."

From a Canucks post on HFboards:

This whole situation is like your wife leaving you for a younger, hotter guy. Then, after he dumps her, she calls you up and says, "Hey, I've decided to take you back, let's just pretend none of this ever happened."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Listened to an interview with Goliath that the Habs drafted and he sounds like a surfer dude, ugh.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Have to imagine Habs grab Fucale at 34 if he's still there, hopefully Zykov is there too.

Edit: forgot about Erne, ^^^ good pick too. Fuck and there he goes.

Missing MacKinnon stings but getting Barkov was IMO the right choice. Tallon came through and adressed the hole for 1C. Only real knock on his game is his skating, but with him and Bjugstad as 1C and 2C we'll have great size and skill down the middle.

Top Bottom