• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did she just say its going to pass?

mah gawd nooooooooooooooooo

Yeah she said "I know it's going to pass, but it'll be a sad day, as we put sports before more necessary needs" (police etc)

MARTINEZ YOU SO FUNNY

...not.

I don't understand how they're HOPING to operate with 6 million LOSS a year. in the BEST CASE SCENARIO, if revenue is as high as they want. Which it won't. And they have no idea where to get ANY additional money if they lose more than 6 million. Not to mention, you know. Lose 6 million.

AG2vTsQ.png

calder

One of the greatest truisms of any civic government meeting that's open to the public: making jokes about how old you are or how you are in fact not *that* old yet is ALWAYS going to hit with the audience.

Smiley90

I don't understand how they're HOPING to operate with 6 million LOSS a year. in the BEST CASE SCENARIO, if revenue is as high as they want. Which it won't. And they have no idea where to get ANY additional money if they lose more than 6 million. Not to mention, you know. Lose 6 million.

THOSE FIGURES ARE CONSERVATIVE?!?!?!?!?!

4,000 cars is conservative?!!?

. Like I said.

Smiley90

Having not seen any of this, I'm betting the Coyotes stay. Who would bet otherwise?

Did we really expect anything else? -sigh-

"Never could we blame the Coyotes"

NO YOU CAN BLAME YOURSELVES

EDIT: Nice, she agrees with me :lol Dissing the entire council

Smiley90

Uh yes. Have you not been reading the posts in here?

I had hope... little expectation :/

Alvares is great. She basically said the entire council is full of shit and at fault for the city's problems by investing money in terrible businesses like the Coyotes :lol

Top Bottom