• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Still not sure how to feel about this Kristo trade, I'll need to see Thomas play first. I was so excited to finally see him in some preseason games.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Attorney: "You guys really think we'll just believe you when you tell us numbers?"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They would essentially need 10,000 people at every event and 2,000 cars for 200 events just to break even *rough math*

calder

"You insist on the early termination rights. You insist on the right to leave in 5 years... "

*furious nodding from all RSE representatives in the meeting, presumably*

Smiley90

They would essentially need 10,000 people at every event and 2,000 cars for 200 events just to break even *rough math*

No. They need that to reach an operating loss of 6 million/year.

At least that's how I understood it?

Slurmer

Banned
The Vinny deal is not that bad for Philly. Defense and Goalie are more pressing needs, but their offense sucked last year too with giroux being the only decent C for the season. More size in the middle will help a lot IMO, but i think they're still going to suck next year if they don't shake up the D. Either way they're a cusp playoff team at best and thats only if Steve Mason doesn't play as bad as he usually does.

Smiley90

ROFL

"the opt-out clause, had I understood it"

WELL DO YOUR FUCKING JOB BETTER THEN :lol

VLC Stream.. working

Code:
http://glendale-az.granicus.com/ASX.php?view_id=&camera_id=1&r=ce2bb8a554c05d123ce6dab110cb1d8c&xp=n&sn=glendale-az.granicus.com&bitrate=&sn=glendale-az.granicus.com

Alucard

Banned
So, from a neutral "watching from home" perspective, how are things looking in this Phoenix situation, and who has the final vote/decision in this?

Top Bottom