• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Wings land Weiss as well, then wtf are we doing? We're gonna have like 7 centers up on the roster. Emmerton would have to get traded (no loss there, but who would want him?)

Looking at the cap issue, I feel like there would be a trade and it would be obvious Brunner isn't coming back.

Oh crap:

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 15m

#RedWings are working on deal with C Stephen Weiss.

Now it's legit.

Cake Boss

Banned
EVERYONE IS FUCKING LEAVING!

1297270068205_ORIGINAL.jpg

We have a horse though

Curufinwe

Dustin Leed ‏@D_LEED 19s
Briere and Bryzgalov combined to take up $12.1M in Philly cap space. Lecavalier, Streit and Emery will take up $11.35M in cap space.

Cake Boss

Banned
What can you tell me about Benoit?

Good #6 dman, good puck mover, works the PP and battles in the boards, undersized though and not the most fluid skater. Was the captain of our AHL team when they won the championship. Decent player that wont hurt you on the bottom pairing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fun fact:

Last year, Brunner and Alfredsson both had 26 points.

We let the young guy hitting his prime go and signed the 40-year old. Nice move, Kenny!

Good #6 dman, good puck mover, works the PP and battles in the boards, undersized though and not the most fluid skater. Was the captain of our AHL team when they won the championship. Decent player that wont hurt you on the bottom pairing.

Keller was the captain but Benoit was on that team.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs better pucker up and get clarkson and iginla just because

Fuck it

Sign everybody at the same time and let the NHL figure it out

Curufinwe

I thought the 2 million is moved to next year?

DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends if he gets the bonuses and if the Redwings are at the limit of the Cap.

The Flyers are paying a Bonus Cushion Penalty of 0.18m this season because Schenn And Couturier hits some of their bonus targets and they were over the cap including Pronger's contract.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=52206#.Udb6RW2mWuk

Both Schenn and Couturier collected a portion of their performance bonuses this past season season, which will cause a cap penalty of $182,927 tacked onto the Flyers' 2013-14 cap figure. Both Schenn and Couturier finished among the team's top six forwards in ice time this season, which earned Schenn a $124,390 bonus and Couturier a bonus $58,537, according to CSN Philly/HockeyBuzz writer Tim Panaccio.

Plinko

It's remarkable how much they bitch. At least the guys here. Huge sense of entitlement that won't go away.

Wings will probably get Weiss, too

I just want smart moves.

I don't like replacing my 27-year old in the prime of his career who had 26 points with a 40-year old who had 26 points.

It makes no sense.

Leafs-Jaf has gone from fearing that we'll overpay average free agents, to demanding that we overpay average free agents.

1 hour in and half of you guys have lost it.

Top Bottom