• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Silexx

The only saving grace in all this was I was going to be torn for the Olympics between cheering for Canada or for Alfie to win one last gold medal, now I'm bleeding red and white all the way.

Also, I'm going to need to change my avatar, aren't I?

Razorskin

----- ------
Andrew Ference to Edmonton.

p0yU1CP.gif

Alucard

Banned
FREE AGENCY, BOYS!

-3.png

Word on the street is that Rob Scuderi might be back in Pittsburgh! Contract could be 3-4 years at 3 million per season. I'd welcome him with open arms. He's 34, but he'd bring that stay-at-home dman the Pens need.

Merguson

Banned
Howard Berger is saying Ottawa could be getting Clarkson very soon.

James Mirtle @mirtle
Leafs on verge of re-signing Frazer McLaren. Hearing two years.

yes! thank you! just the signing I always wanted!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ference back to Western Canada. Farewell, old friend.

The only saving grace in all this was I was going to be torn for the Olympics between cheering for Canada or for Alfie to win one last gold medal, now I'm bleeding red and white all the way.

There is no saving grace for me. I have no idea how the team will rebound from all this.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
And to think, Sens fans were so happy when Alfie announced that he's coming back for one more year. This is a stab in the back for the fans. Don't think Alfie is gonna be a popular guy around here.

Alucard

Banned
Grabovski on being waived by the Leafs:

"I played fucking five years here. Of course I'm upset."

Dropped a bunch of f-bombs in a radio interview. Haha.

"He makes me [expletive] play on the fourth line and he put me in the playoffs on the fourth line and third line again,” Grabovski told TSN.

"Yeah, I don’t score goals. I need to work more about that, I know that, but if you feel support from your coach [you'll score]. I don’t feel any support from this [expletive] idiot."

RC

Banned
Alfie's going to look weird in a wings jersey. Why Detroit though, aside from fullfilling their old quota.

Im more referring to the buyout and rumours we are going to be trading one of our top 4 D without many viable replacements in FA.

Franson? If he goes, that means Gardiner likely gets a full-time roster spot, and it leaves room for Liles and, I dunno, maybe Rielly as well for a handful of games.

Top Bottom