• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Let me get this straight:

We pass on Lecavlier because "the money was too high."

We then sign Alfredsson to a contract worth more money.

Cake Boss

Banned
Stick to posting gifs

ibwKCqM1zg9sjM.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Let me get this straight:

We pass on Lecavlier because "the money was too high."

We then sign Alfredsson to a contract worth more money.
"Too much term too much money"

Holland is a piece of shit. This is Modano all over again. Signing away a dude that should just stay with his current team and RETIRE with. Bet anyone that Alfie will get hurt and miss over half the season again.

Dude, I'm just trying to grasp at anything now. Hell, Chirp just posted a rumour that Sens may be honing in on Evander Kane and I'm all like "DAY REDEEMED!!!"

Chirp is full of shit, he's our local version of Eklund.

Sorry I am beyond pissed right now, I shouldn't be posting.

calder

Someone on Justin.tv is streaming the Frenzy™ on TSN if others like me at work want to watch.

‏@wpgphotog 5m

Winnipeg Jets fans have agreed to multi year don't-hold-your-breath contract with Free Agency reportedly worth between 9th-11th in the west
So true. :\

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Eklund reporting Weiss to Detroit is close.

e4 ALARM ALARM ALARM

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Eklund reporting Weiss to Detroit is close.

e4 ALARM ALARM ALARM
If Wings land Weiss as well, then wtf are we doing? We're gonna have like 7 centers up on the roster. Emmerton would have to get traded (no loss there, but who would want him?)

Merguson

Banned
Again who is shopping a #1/#2 center right now and how much do you really want to give up

Like Nonis said before, lots of significant names out there. Just not necessarily the ones the "insiders" pick up on.

Was Eriksson reported to be on the move before he was traded? No.

Stuff like that just happens. Assuming anyone's available.

Cake Boss

Banned
@SunGarrioch Andre Benoit is signing with Colorado.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

We cant even afford Benoit, fucking Andre Benoit.

Melnyk get the fuck out now, would rather have Mohammed Morsi.

Top Bottom