• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Habs haven't gotten any better, at least, even if we haven't gotten worse. Basically we'll need the Gally Bros to carry us again + hope and pray for bounceback seasons from certain guys.

Yeah it'll be interesting to see if they can replicate what they did last year, but over 82 games.

Solo

Yeah it'll be interesting to see if they can replicate what they did last year, but over 82 games.

I doubt it. We were showing cracks by about game 30 this season. I do think the team is still a playoff team, but we're a 6th-8th seed, not a 2nd seed.

Socreges

Banned
"Damien Brunner, with some good numbers last season."
"And Mason Raymond..... whose numbers have never been good."

lol

Craig Button, Mason Raymond played with the Sedins like once. You don't know shit

Stasis

LTTP but holy shit at that Clowe deal. Such a risk... and I loved the guy and wanted him to stick around. Still gonna suck getting trucked by him when we play the Debbies =/

Meh, he's only 1-2 Mashinter hits away from LTIR I suppose.

I don't want him as a 2C. I'd rather see Handzus at 4C and Kruger off the team. I'd rather see Pirri get his chance.

None of this will happen though. Handzus will end up at 2C. Kruger will be here forever. Quenneville won't give Pirri his shot and he'll end up in the minors again.

We'll be fine without Emery.

Likewise, but I think we'll still see Pirri at some point. Handzus is a good player so I'm happy to have him back.

Yeah, we'll be fine without Emery. I didn't say we wouldn't. I just like Emery so losing him sucks.

V1AFmzG.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Saw that Anaheim was interested in Cleary as well. He'd fit in well with them.

:lol

You sound like a used car salesman.

"What do I have to do to put a Cleary in your locker room today?"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LTTP but holy shit at that Clowe deal. Such a risk... and I loved the guy and wanted him to stick around. Still gonna suck getting trucked by him when we play the Debbies =/

Meh, he's only 1-2 Mashinter hits away from LTIR I suppose.
Clowe's contract is basically double the term and double the cap hit that would really make sense for him given his age, recent performance, and recent medical history.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You know what I mean though.....we'll be fighting for the 4th seed in our conference.

Price will come through, but I'm worried about their scoring. Defence is an issue too until Emelin comes back, Markov better be his first half self.

Stasis

Clowe's contract is basically double the term and double the cap hit that would really make sense for him given his age, recent performance, and recent medical history.

Agreed. I wanted him at $3M for 2 years. I knew that'd never happen though... he was bound to get paid.

Isn't NJ broke? How does that make sense for them?

Top Bottom