• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Socreges

Banned
Leafs have $25 million in cap space but no dancing partners.
With the night nearing its close, and people trickling out hand-in-hand, the Leafs look across the floor and spot both Bozak and Clarkson, tracing small circles on the floor with their toes. The Leafs approach. Bozak and Clarkson ask for a life commitment and to be showered with jewelry. The Leafs are happy to oblige. And they dance.

Stasis

As a Rangers fan, lemme say it's pretty fucking refreshing to see a free agency where everyone else is signing silly contracts and we're not. Except for keeping Richards of course.

I prolly just jinxed us completely, didn't I? Slats will make a trade that frees up $5M and drop it on someone worth $2M.

Merguson

Banned
Clarkson for less then 6 mil Dreger is speculating? :eek:

J66ppia.gif

Curufinwe

Scuderi sounds like a real smart guy. Says he wouldn't have signed with any other Western team, and wanted to move closer to home but didn't expect Pittsburgh to make him an offer. No wonder Philly was in on him.

Osorio

Agreed. I wanted him at $3M for 2 years. I knew that'd never happen though... he was bound to get paid.

Isn't NJ broke? How does that make sense for them?

We're not broke. Ownership is just changing hands supposedly.

5.5 for Elias and 4+ for fucking Clowe

This season's over before it even started

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If we lose Weiss, I want Grabovski.

Brinbe

I'd rather Weiss than Bozak, but I guess there's something to be said for familiarity and price.

5 years/21 mil

ugh, better up your fucking game Bozie.

Top Bottom