• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

5 years 21 million for Bozak (or Ballsack as my GF thinks his name is because she hears weird things when we watch TV)

Pretty good cap hit IMO

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bob Mckenzie: Detroit closing in on Weiss.

YES.

Clarkson has agreed to a 7 year deal with Toronto.

ZNzXtQP.gif

Bob Mckenzie: Detroit closing in on Weiss.

YES.

We are going to have to shed salary when we do so we can fit Andersson, Nyquist, and Smith up next year as well. I think Holland may try a trade to get a cheap vet 6-7th D man possibly and shed some cap, but who to trade, I don't know.

Marvie_3

Banned
Roszival back with Chicago. Hopefully we can dump Brookbank somewhere and bring up Stanton or get Johns signed.

We are going to have to shed salary when we do so we can fit Andersson, Nyquist, and Smith up next year as well. I think Holland may try a trade to get a cheap vet 6-7th D man possibly and shed some cap, but who to trade, I don't know.
You guys can have Brookbank.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Damn....bozak slightly overpaid. Clarkson OGRE ALBATROSS of a contract.

And whoever it was that said bring back Burke, just keep in mind Burke had a huge hard on for this guy too AND he handed out Grabo and Komi contracts.

Ken Campbell ‏@THNKenCampbell 32s

Hearing just north of $5 million a year on a seven-year deal for Clarkson.

Cap will keep going up, not a big deal

Merguson

Banned
To be fair.. at the current situation.. Bozak at $4.2 > Grabovski at $5.5 million..

still overpaid but I guess that's the direction the Leafs chose..

Top Bottom