• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Cactus

Banned
I hate Nonis and Carlyle so much.

I'm just waiting for Grabo to sign so I know which team to cheer for when the Leafs inevitably fall out of contention down the stretch

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley gets his Swiss

Anyway, 650 k for 1 yr. He'll be 7th or 8th on the depth chart

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

FREE AGENT FRENZY REDEEMED

Now get his pal Brunner over here.

I guess that means we're definitely not resigning Barker, thank god.

cube444

Moved in with the girlfriend a couple of months ago, so haven't been very active on here due to Internet issues at her place so now that its worked out I'll be around more. Was probably for the best I wasn't around during the playoffs hahaha

How's Sid?

Heretic

Four consecutive 30-goal seasons?

I'm not going to discount anything he's done for the Ducks but he could be WAY better than that. That might look impressive to those that don't follow the Ducks, but if you see him play, he has WAY more to offer than that. I hope he finds that in Ottawa. I'm as big a fan as they come and I hate to see him go but this was inevitable.

He should be battling for the Richard every season, tbh.

Cake Boss

Banned
iw5HyGKRstouJ.gif

Curufinwe

Updated forward list.

Ribiero: 5 yrs, $5.5 million
Elias: 3yrs, $5.5 million
Alfredsson: 1 yr, $5.5m
Horton: 7 yrs, $5.30m
Clarkson: 7 yrs, $5.25m
Filppula: 5 yrs, $5m
Weiss: 5 yrs, $4.94m
Clowe: 5 yrs, $4.85m
Lecavalier: 5 yrs, $4.50m
Bozak: 5 yrs, $4.20m
Briere: 2 yrs, $4m

Smiley90

I wish Brunner luck anywhere he goes, except Vancouver, Pits, or any rival team.

I said a few pages back we'd get a Swiss Dman. I jokingly said Josi, but I'll take Weber. Too bad he's from the French part of Switzerland, because fuck that.

He's from the same town as my aunt&cousins, I have to ask them if they know him now.

I still wanna see Brunner on the Sedins' wing.

Silexx

Gotta wonder if Sens would have pulled the trigger on this if Alfredsson hadn't left.

Murray loves Bobby Ryan (he drafted him, of course) so Sens were going to go after him hard one way or another. But I could see the timing here being impacted by Alfie leaving.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So supposedly Bergevin is done.

Done with what, I dunno, but he's done.

Too soon, but... Fire Bergevin?

Nothing left to sign out there, and I don't want him signing any of these stupid deals going around, but I have a hard time stomaching Briere as the move to make this team better.

Silexx

No way Murray does this deal if he doesn't think he can re-sign Ryan. My guess an extension is coming soon or at least done way before he hits UFA.

Boston
Detroit
Montreal
Ottawa
-----------
Tampa Bay
Toronto
Buffalo
Florida

So far with these acquisitions, this is what I'm thinking may happen for this upcoming season standings wise.

Murray loves Bobby Ryan (he drafted him, of course) so Sens were going to go after him hard one way or another. But I could see the timing here being impacted by Alfie leaving.

That explains why they were so quiet after Alfie left they were working on this.

Smiley90

We can't afford Brunner.

We can afford guys like Yannick Weber, though. And some of his 650k friends.

Sadly, I know :(

Arthur Staple ‏@StapeNewsday 28s

#Isles have signed RFA D Travis Hamonic to 7-year deal. $$ to come.

WUT?

Isn't Hamonic basically their best defenseman?

Also you should've posted that with the gif. Perfect opportunity missed.

Top Bottom