• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

malfcn

JpcDZCN.png

Context?

Acid08

Banned
Just caught up with everything, holy shit expensive FA's are EXPENSIVE. The terms on some of these contracts are nuts.

Lol Stalberg
Lol Clarkson
Lol Clowe(fucking devils, eat shit)

Also can't believe Ryan was finally traded. Dstrdl heretic :(

Alfie is fucking ice cold too.

Canadiens acquire George Parros from Florida, in exchange for Philippe Lefebvre and a 7th round pick in 2014.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I'mgonnnadie

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Rumors of a Coburn/Talbot for Gionta/Beaulieu deal.

Happily trade Gionta, don't want to trade Beaulieu but I expected it considering his off ice issues, Bergevin doesn't like that stuff. Beaulieu will be a stud, Coburn isn't a need for Montreal and Talbot is useless.

Smash88

Banned
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 32m
Dominic Moore has signed a 1 year deal with Rangers.

Good to see Dominic Moore landed on a team.

Socreges

Banned
Out:
Alfredsson
Silfverberg

In:
MacArthur
Ryan

I think in terms of production we improve.
Gonna be really important (for this trade) that Ottawa improve given the 1st that's on the line.

Ducks got a good return, but I guess the problem is that Getzlaf/Perry are probably at the end of their prime and it's not a good time to start rebuilding.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm late but WOW at that Sens deal.

Dig signing Moore on the cheap. Must be what Asham and Powe went on waivers to clear cap space for.

Top Bottom