• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Cake Boss

Banned
@DarrenDreger, Bobby Ryan to the Ottawa Senators for Silverberg, Noesen and a 1st rd pick

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Curufinwe

I get that.... but the cap hit is still $5.5, no?

[edit] Woah

Hopefully this makes sense, because my understanding of the bonus cushion is not 100%.

When the bonus cushion is in affect, teams can exceed the salary cap in performance bonuses by up to 7.5 percent of the salary cap's upper limit. Should performance bonuses actually earned at season's end push them past the salary cap's upper limit, the excess bonuses earned will be carried over as a penalty to the team's cap payroll the following season.

http://www.capgeek.com/faq/what-s-a-bonus-overage

Samyy

Everyone but the Leafs getting better in our division :lol
Maybe not Montreal but they are still dangerous with Subban and Price plays well in the regular season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit, what a trade. Do the Ducks not see themselves as cup contenders despite last season or what?

Damn son. I guess letting Alfie walk suddenly makes sense, replaced with Ryan.

DAMN SON.

DASTARDLY, HERETIC, CHECK IN WITH US PLEASE

Cactus

Banned
Holy shit, what a trade. Do the Ducks not see themselves as cup contenders despite last season or what?

DAMN SON.

They're making space for Grabo.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Is Ottawa in Detroit's new divison?

As for Detroit, I fully expect a trade for another Dman. Too many forwards and a great bargaining chip in Tatar.

Gotta say I'm confused. Thought they wanted a dman and and second line center, looks like futures mostly. Good futures but nothing that fills their needs, unless Silverberg is a C, I thought he was a wing.

Bobby Ryan ‏@b_ryan9
Ottawa.... Im coming in hot

HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the darkest day as a fan to this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta say I'm confused. Thought they wanted a dman and and second line center, looks like futures mostly. Good futures but nothing that fills their needs, unless Silverberg is a C, I thought he was a wing.

We got Spezza and Turris as #1C and #2C.

Silf is a winger.

Heretic

DAMN SON.

As much as I love Bobby, he was too inconsistent... Everyone just saw the highlight reels that were too few and far in between. HATE to see him go but I can see why...

FUCK.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 27s

Lots of action on UFA winger Dan Cleary. Wings still in the mix

tumblr_ma0jp3DCCj1r5wgfz.gif

Bobby Ryan ‏@b_ryan9
Ottawa.... Im coming in hot

HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the darkest day as a fan to this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got Spezza and Turris as #1C and #2C.

Silf is a winger.

I was talking about the Ducks. Good deal for Ott though, first deal of the day where I said "Damn wish that could have been us"

Top Bottom