• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Heretic

Amir0x is a lying, obnoxious, mother-beating, furry dick-drawing, GAF money-funneling, pretentious.... guy that I'm not particularly fond of. He's as bad as it gets.
On point!

Ha I was just playing. I have a 360 but I don't really have any ties to Microsoft's first party titles so it makes it a little easier to skip the One in the future. Hopefully somebody can make a great PS4 controller with the Xbox controller layout if I ever end up getting one.

Damn, mother beater?

Oh yeah...

Heretic

I will be getting 2 XB1's at launch as well. I cant believe that guy even shows his face around GAF after all the shit he has pulled.

Seriously! I've made some pretty dumb threads and am embarrassed to start new ones and my threads are nowhere near as bad as his!

Heretic

hahaha! I think my most embarrassing thread was my hang nail one :p I HATE THOSE!!! Another was about accidentally calling a coworker fat. My personal favorite was the one where I couldn't tell a coworker that I didn't want to carpool with his lol! One of my friends from work told a new guy that I would carpool with him cause we lived close to each other. I didn't know how to tell him no. Good stuff.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
hahaha! I think my most embarrassing thread was my hang nail one :p I HATE THOSE!!! Another was about accidentally calling a coworker fat. My personal favorite was the one where I couldn't tell a coworker that I didn't want to carpool with his lol! One of my friends from work told a new guy that I would carpool with him cause we lived close to each other. I didn't know how to tell him no. Good stuff.

:lol those aren't too bad.

Montresor

I'd jump on a PS4 if it was priced for $399 day one.

So how did you find Spec Ops The Line Quick?? I remember you saying you got it on PSN+. It's one of my favourite games of 2012.

Also, I'm essentially an Xbot. I would be lying if I said I wasn't buying Xbox One at launch. I'm jumping on the multitasking OS / Forza train, haha.

RC

Banned
I never understood the mentality of picking up consoles or games on the release date. Two years down the line everything's cheaper. I don't even buy games over $20.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Amir0x is a lying, obnoxious, mother-beating, furry dick-drawing, GAF money-funneling, pretentious.... guy that I'm not particularly fond of. He's as bad as it gets.
I've never agreed with you more. I can't believe the guy is still allowed to post here.

Quick

Banned
So how did you find Spec Ops The Line Quick?? I remember you saying you got it on PSN+. It's one of my favourite games of 2012.

Also, I'm essentially an Xbot. I would be lying if I said I wasn't buying Xbox One at launch. I'm jumping on the multitasking OS / Forza train, haha.

I haven't finished it, but I love the game. I stopped at where Walker fell off and got separated from Lugo and Adams. I kept dying at the firefight you immediately get into, so I stopped and quit.

When I saw the commercial, I pretty much wrote it off, thinking it was just another generic shooter, but the story is really shining through.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I never understood the mentality of picking up consoles or games on the release date. Two years down the line everything's cheaper. I don't even buy games over $20.

I hope nobody has spoiled Pyscho Mantis memory card trick from Metal Gear Solid yet....oops!

;)

Curufinwe

I think I will get a PS4 at launch if that version of Watch Dogs is the best console version. My PC is too old to update and I generally prefer the Sony exclusives since I went off Halo after 3 and never liked Gears or Forza much. Last gen I got a 360 to play the better versions of multiplatform games like Bayonetta and ACreed, but this gen the PS4 is more powerful.

RC

Banned
I hope nobody has spoiled Pyscho Mantis memory card trick from Metal Gear Solid yet....oops!

;)

I knew about that since the late 90's. Of course I didn't play it until 2005. Still haven't played any of the sequels, even though I own all of them.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Forgot to post it, but Gorges was talking to Chris Nilan the other day on TSN radio, and Nilan asked him about Tinordi, and Gorges said he thinks he's ready and that he'll start the season in Montreal. He also said he thinks the sky is the limit with him and he's really impressed with how well he can move and skate for his size. It would be nice to see Gorges take him in and Gallagher move in with another vet on the team.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I knew about that since the late 90's. Of course I didn't play it until 2005. Still haven't played any of the sequels, even though I own all of them.

I haven't been able finish MGS3 or 4. Not sure if I will ever get around to it. I also like to replay games sometimes, which hurts the backlog.

Quick

Banned
Forgot to post it, but Gorges was talking to Chris Nilan the other day on TSN radio, and Nilan asked him about Tinordi, and Gorges said he thinks he's ready and that he'll start the season in Montreal. He also said he thinks the sky is the limit with him and he's really impressed with how well he can move and skate for his size. It would be nice to see Gorges take him in and Gallagher move in with another vet on the team.

But did he come out of the closet yet?

Montresor

Kaberle maybe?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Good thing I don't buy many games, because I sure as hell wouldn't beat many of them. I do have a bunch of indie games on Steam I've never played though, damn bundles.

Quick

Banned
Suckers. I have 3 games on my backlog: Spec Ops, Tomb Raider, and Hitman: Absolution. I got Tomb Raider and Hitman today for around $55.

Cake Boss

Banned
Andi Petrillo ‏@andipHNIC 24m
Rumour is the NHL will announce new PHO owner on Tues. CDN George Gosbee and Anthony Leblanc of Renaissance Sports & Ent., front runners

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Suckers. I have 3 games on my backlog: Spec Ops, Tomb Raider, and Hitman: Absolution. I got Tomb Raider and Hitman today for around $55.

What a waste of money. I'm pretty sure with sales, I paid like 20 bucks combined.

Sales are both the best and worst thing ever. My backlog laughs at 100... Rev can verify this :lol

RC

Banned
Only 100?

More like 150, but who's counting? Aside from me, just now.

It'd be nice to play one of these God of War games people used to rave about. Or Symphony of the Night, heard some good things. Now that I think about it, never played a Zelda game either.

Socreges

Banned
Andi Petrillo ‏@andipHNIC 24m
Rumour is the NHL will announce new PHO owner on Tues. CDN George Gosbee and Anthony Leblanc of Renaissance Sports & Ent., front runners
Looks like this has been in the works for a while? And they're both Canadians looking to keep it in Phoenix? Idiots.

So much for Quebec, I guess.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Looks like this has been in the works for a while? And they're both Canadians looking to keep it in Phoenix? Idiots.

So much for Quebec, I guess.

Are we sure they want to keep it in Phoenix? All I see is new owners... I still have hope those new owners will move them.

MacAttack

What a waste of money. I'm pretty sure with sales, I paid like 20 bucks combined.

Sales are both the best and worst thing ever. My backlog laughs at 100... Rev can verify this :lol

I don't know why people call it a backlog. At some point it becomes "games I will never play".

Montresor

Also I started playing 999 on my 3DS. AMAZING!!!

999's premise is like Lost (the show) and Saw (the movies) combined into one mind-bending game story. It's a point-and-clicker so if you liked games like Layton, Hotel Dusk, Monkey Island, Walking Dead (XBLA/Steam/PSN), and Phoenix Wright, you'll love this thing.

Cake Boss

Banned
j6cw8lQbGeacN.jpg

Still a great season though.

Montresor

j6cw8lQbGeacN.jpg

Still a great season though.

:lol

I'm at work so I just checked the score on NHL.com.

=( Sens

Can you believe it's going to be Boston vs Pittsburgh and Detroit vs California Team for the conference finals? It's going to be incredibly entertaining but it really sucks that we could end up with 4 recent Cup winners in the conference finals.

Socreges

Banned
Are we sure they want to keep it in Phoenix? All I see is new owners... I still have hope those new owners will move them.
All you see is new owners. Because apparently you have not googled their names. Their intention is to keep it in Phoenix.

Sucks. I hope they lose every penny they have.

Top Bottom