• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So I heard a lot of buzz about how this Robin Thicke dude made the most ridiculous song and video ever, that Blurred Lines song, right?

Well goddamn, the uncensored, SUPER NSFW video is prime for what used to be after hours.

NSFW
http://www.vevo.com/watch/robin-thicke/blurred-lines-unrated-version/USUV71300526
NSFW

WTF. Ridiculous and amazing. Also Canadian, hence relevance. I know I'm LTTP, but jesus christ.

Hey, I actually know this song. Didn't know it had an uncensored version. Iiiiinteresting.

It's lacking the WTF-aspect to be After Hours material though.

DAT Brunette...GOTDAYUM

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Dude, I heard the song months ago, my girlfriend hates/loves it.

I had no idea there was a video, nevermind a ridiculously hot nudity filled uncensored version. GAT DAMN

DAT Brunette...GOTDAYUM

Seriously, the Nice Guys of Neogaf™ must be raging over this video. Pharrell seems like he's the embodiment of the viewer and can't believe this shit is happening. Good for him.

Cake Boss

Banned
lol there is a Beats commercial with that song that played in every commercial during my time in France last month, got so fucking annoying, but after that video all is well.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
lol there is a Beats commercial with that song that played in every commercial during my time in France last month, got so fucking annoying, but after that video all is well.

what an awesome video

image.php

#THICKE

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I honestly don't listen to much music these days

neither do I. Although the new Amon Amarth album is awesome.

I honestly found out about the uncensored video by accident. My gal loves the song but hates the video. I found out there was a better version of the video she hated. *insert nicholson nod gif*

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking forward to the new Arcade Fire album later this year. Also got into a band called Grouplove recently.

TUSR

Banned
neither do I. Although the new Amon Amarth album is awesome.

I honestly found out about the uncensored video by accident. My gal loves the song but hates the video. I found out there was a better version of the video she hated. *insert nicholson nod gif*

the brunette in this video is majestic

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You guys are really late to the Emily Ratajkowski party, she's blown up since that video and loves to get naked. She's the model for the perfect woman.

RC

Banned
You guys are really late to the Emily Ratajkowski party, she's blown up since that video and loves to get naked. She's the model for the perfect woman.

She makes me feel old. I only beat off to women aged 25 and over.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
She makes me feel old. I only beat off to women aged 25 and over.
So you haven't beat off to Kate Upton? First Doctor Who, now this? Get a hold of yourself man. Also fuck anyone thinking of posting the picture of Uptons mustache, most notably Solo.

RC

Banned
So you haven't beat off to Kate Upton? First Doctor Who, now this? Get a hold of yourself man. Also fuck anyone thinking of posting the picture of Uptons mustache, most notably Solo.

Kate Upton doesn't do it for me. I prefer the raven haired, tattooed slutty type.

Top Bottom