• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If you're looking at her waist you're doing it wrong.

Kate Upton doesn't do it for me. I prefer the raven haired, tattooed slutty type.
I've got just the girl for you my man, just make your way to Toronto.

TUSR

Banned
1PvFBqT.png

I died

Nintendo fans? I'd say they are way beyond what Nintendo fans ever were because they at least stuck to their own threads

Can't even discuss ANYTHING in any xbox thread- it's disgusting.

It's pretty damn sad the only discussions we can have are in OT threads. We had one good thread and it was closed because GAF can't have fortress threads, oh no! Not allowed to have an xbox thread with people who actually want to talk about things! If it's not littered with LOLPR or SCRAMBLING or whatever else the fanboy dicks vomit out as discussion, it's not the way things should be!

you come off extremely bitter dude. take a serious break.

Curufinwe

There's a picture of the Flyers draft board from an upcoming video series. The best guesses I saw on HFB are listed below along with the actual draft position.

8lZUgl2.jpg

1. MacKinnon (1st)
2. Jones (4th)
3. Drouin (3rd)
4. Nichushkin (10th)
5. Barkov (2nd)
6. Monahan (6th)
7. Nurse
8. Morin (11th)
9. Mueller (18th)
10. Lindholm (5th)
12. Ristolainen (8th)
13. Wennberg (14th)
14. Horvat (9th)
15. Lazar (17th)
16. Mantha (20th)
19. Domi (11th)
21. Rychel (19th)
24. Morrissey (13th)
25. Hagg (41st)

calder

Blues extend Bouwmeester 5 years for an AAV of 5.4, which sounds about right for both sides.

EDIT: way late lol. Back to Dota.

Red_Man

Chad LaRose is retiring apparently, thank god he always lit up the Habs for whatever reason.

Merguson

Banned
So.. i think the second buy-out window for teams who were slated to go to arbitration closes today.. which pretty much means Liles isn't going to be bought out.. so that leaves trading Franson or Liles.. well i guess I probably should throw Kadri into the mix but i think it's a safe bet that Kadri would be more valuable to the Leafs out of the three, no?

Samyy

So.. i think the second buy-out window for teams who were slated to go to arbitration closes today.. which pretty much means Liles isn't going to be bought out.. so that leaves trading Franson or Liles.. well i guess I probably should throw Kadri into the mix but i think it's a safe bet that Kadri would be more valuable to the Leafs out of the three, no?

Kadri won't be moved, no way. I mean, he is our only strong top 6 center prospect/player.
Theres no way....right?

Red_Man

Nonis said no one is safe prior to the deadline didn't he? Still don't them moving him, it's most likely Franson is gone.

Samyy

Nonis said no one is safe prior to the deadline didn't he? Still don't them moving him, it's most likely Franson is gone.

Well it is the biggest organizational need, so we would likely have to be significantly overpaid, and theres no one to really fill in the 1st/2nd line center spot so yea probably not going to happen.

Top Bottom