• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Samyy

What episode was that?
gyarados_vector_by_tarindel-d5lftoy.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I predict they fit everyone in with 21 man roster. Franson will get 3.5 over 2, Kadri will get 2.7 over 2.
Leafs only have 4.9 in cap space, and Franson had more points then both Bozak and Clarkson who got huge contracts, wouldn't surprise me to see him get a big raise from a team.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
WJ evaluation camps are going on now for those who's team may have a few prospects in the running. Sounds like Lehkonen and Teravainen already have some great chemistry.

Cactus

Banned
Leafs only have 4.9 in cap space, and Franson had more points then both Bozak and Clarkson who got huge contracts, wouldn't surprise me to see him get a big raise from a team.
Add 1.3m to that number; Smith and Holzer will almost surely start the season with the Marlies.

There still might not be enough space for full roster, but there are a number of other teams that currently have a worse cap situation.

Acid08

Banned
5 was better, but it's really good yeah.
It's so nice to have a modern action franchise that understands exactly what it means to be an action movie. Of the first four I only love 3 but 5 just took the whole thing to another level.

Yup. From the shootout to the heist to the twist the ending was far better in 5.

As much as I love 5's ending I think that the entire climax of 6 was just some next level shit.

Quick

Banned

Kadri will bend the rules of math and make it work.

RC

Banned
Holy shit dopey you're the fucking worst.

You need to watch them all to be acquainted with the characters to fully enjoy 5 and 6.

That said 3>5=6>1>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2

Actually it's more like this:

1>5>4>3>2

I haven't seen the sixth.

Also Tokyo Drift is severely overrated around these parts.

Socreges

Banned
Never seen any 'Fast' movies. They all looked cheesy as fuck to me. The trailers for 5 and 6 made them look good, though.

Acid08

Banned
Actually it's more like this:

1>5>4>3>2

I haven't seen the sixth.

Also Tokyo Drift is severely overrated around these parts.

Eh, I love 3 because drift racing is my favorite kind of racing. Plus the main girl is beyond fine and the main villain is incredible.

Never seen any 'Fast' movies. They all looked cheesy as fuck to me. The trailers for 5 and 6 made them look good, though.
They are. If you can't enjoy cheese then you'll probably not like them.

Heretic

Go into them knowing they're cheesy and I think you'll have a blast.

The ending of 6 (credits part) had me marking out in the theatre.

Add 1.3m to that number; Smith and Holzer will almost surely start the season with the Marlies.

There still might not be enough space for full roster, but there are a number of other teams that currently have a worse cap situation.

And there's no reason to deal Franson now either. If he decides to sit out the start of the season, fine - there will be many opportunities to open up more space/deal Franson between then and the trade deadline.

Quick

Banned
im just hoping for a better be a player mode. similar to nba 13
also hoping that the goalie in be a player is actually fun

There's even more elements of RPG in Be A Player now. You can take part in interviews and make decisions off the ice.

360 for me. Will probably be the only game I buy this fall since I just found out I got into law school. Cancelled my PS4 pre-order as well. Now I have a legitimate reason to not watch the Rangers!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
360 for me. Will probably be the only game I buy this fall since I just found out I got into law school. Now I have a legitimate reason to not watch the Rangers!

Congratz! You should combine law school with hockey and join Ottawa's task force!

Top Bottom