• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh I don't know if you have any alts. Don't really care. My point was that you are an alt. Of Greekboy/Forza/Epic Tales of Penis/etc, activated after "Epic" was banned.

damn at the detective work.

ibkGNhG4McuOmd.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So bish wasnt joking about User being on thin ice?

DOTA tonight guys?!

I don't know any Dota heroes. Well, Skeleton King because he's the easiest, but yeah.

What Dota hero is most similar to LoL's Leblanc? :p

I certainly have time after I'm home from work.

TUSR

Banned
I don't know any Dota heroes. Well, Skeleton King because he's the easiest, but yeah.

What Dota hero is most similar to LoL's Leblanc? :p

I certainly have time after I'm home from work.

I don't think anyone, LoL has some pretty unique and cool spells.

Smiley90

I don't think anyone, LoL has some pretty unique and cool spells.

Count me in for Dota. Let's suck together!

Let's just play LoL.

If not, I guess I can try read up on all the dota heroes and see what I like... Damn I have only like 10 games of Dota under my belt. And i haven't played MOBA's in 2 years. It'll be a noobing of epic proportions.

... Do I need to learn how to deny properly? Or use that weirdo courier flying donkey?

TUSR

Banned
Let's just play LoL.

If not, I guess I can try read up on all the dota heroes and see what I like... Damn I have only like 10 games of Dota under my belt. And i haven't played MOBA's in 2 years. It'll be a noobing of epic proportions.

... Do I need to learn how to deny properly? Or use that weirdo courier flying donkey?

Yeah I could play a few games of LoL if needed.

Denying is easy, except you need to learn all the attack animations to be effective. The courier is easy too, you click 2 buttons and it drops your stuff off fast and returns home by itself.

Let's just play LoL.

The courier is easy to learn man, he's just a button click. Denies are important but not really at a pub level.

Smiley90

Yeah I could play a few games of LoL if needed.

Denying is easy, except you need to learn all the attack animations to be effective. The courier is easy too, you click 2 buttons and it drops your stuff off fast and returns home by itself.

I won't be much better at LoL than at DOTA, honestly. Except for being able to play a champ in each role decently, obviously. Plus i've wanted to get into DOTA for a while, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Worst case scenario I'll turn my headset off. :p

TUSR

Banned
I won't be much better at LoL than at DOTA, honestly. Plus i've wanted to get into DOTA for a while, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Worst case scenario I'll turn my headset off. :p

Let me know when you want to play a few games, we can jump on the GAF Mumble server or just use the in-game chat if you need stuff explained to you.

RC

Banned
I'm going to echo what was said a few pages ago, we should all play some UT2004. Some DM-Rankin will separate the mice from men.

Socreges

Banned
Hey, cube, how's the weight loss coming

I am going to miss the rest of the game because I have to lose anywhere from 80 to 100 pounds according to my mom by the end of the year. I am going to the gym with the two personal trainers she got for me. Wish me luck guys because its my first time but I know we will win this game tonight 100%.
Close to game time bitches. Laffs will lose this game 100% tonight because Carey Price will be on his game. The workout routine can wait until Monday after school for all I care.

Starting pregame snack:

WZKUP.jpg

During in game meal and snacks:

OCvLJ.jpg

Bring it on Laffs.

RC

Banned
UT2k4 is incapable of such separation, Quake 3 or bust.

Quake sucks.

I kid. Quake III Arena was a great game that unfortunately could never run properly on my old computer. (It took 10 minutes to load a map, 10!) Whereas UT ran just fine.

Smiley90

Let me know when you want to play a few games, we can jump on the GAF Mumble server or just use the in-game chat if you need stuff explained to you.

I'll be home from work at like 7pm, probably.

EDIT: make that 8 -grmbl-

Quake sucks.

I kid. Quake III Arena was a great game that unfortunately could never run properly on my old computer. (It took 10 minutes to load a map, 10!) Whereas UT ran just fine.

I had the same problem with Tribes 2 but I stuck it out, fucking loved the shit out of that game. Anyway, here's what you missed out on. Skip the intro in the first vid if that's not yer thang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx6h70gDL3g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3JGKK26I3w

cube444

Crazy coincidence there Soc! What mileage did the Penis guy have? As for my weight I'm doing quite fine thanks. After my two moms sorta broke up I stayed with the healthier fit nut of the two. :)

*shrugs*

Acid08

Banned
Crazy coincidence there Soc! What mileage did the Penis guy have? As for my weight I'm doing quite fine thanks. After my two moms sorta broke up I stayed with the healthier fit nut of the two. :)

*shrugs*

If I could I would fart in your mouth.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

*shrugs*
One of the most pathetic things I've read on Gaf, hopefully you're on the same thin ice your partner was.

Socreges

Banned

*shrugs*
That's really good to hear. I hope you're with us for a long time. :)

TUSR

Banned
my brother took a "spur of the moment" trip to vancouver for the weekend.

its the pride parade this weekend according to google

Top Bottom