• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

calder

I've loathed every Saint's Row I tried to play so much I stopped after an hour. I started playing 2 on PC and PS3 and while the PC version was less overtly godawful in most ways it still just irritated me from the very beginning. Didn't help that the mouse and keyboard control was brutal to me, if I had had a 360 controller on PC it may have been more tolerable.

EDIT: I'm kinda bored and I finished Metro: Last Light a few days ago so I'm looking at my Steam backlog. I have 45 games installed and at least 12 of them I've never played before, mainly because of evil Gabe's evil summer sale. Should I try...
Dead Island
Eador
Reus
Sang Froid
Dear Esther
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Gothic 3
Railroad Tycoon 2

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've loathed every Saint's Row I tried to play so much I stopped after an hour. I started playing 2 on PC and PS3 and while the PC version was less overtly godawful in most ways it still just irritated me from the very beginning. Didn't help that the mouse and keyboard control was brutal to me, if I had had a 360 controller on PC it may have been more tolerable.

EDIT: I'm kinda bored and I finished Metro: Last Light a few days ago so I'm looking at my Steam backlog. I have 45 games installed and at least 12 of them I've never played before, mainly because of evil Gabe's evil summer sale. Should I try...
Dead Island
Eador
Reus
Sang Froid
Dear Esther
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Gothic 3
Railroad Tycoon 2

'Twas good, yes, but probably not enough of a change from 4 itself to convert anyone.

You're wrong.

Reus is fun and reasonably quick. Gothic 3 is a classic and not the bug-fest it used to be, now it's actually great. I loved the game, and I played it when it was STILL the bugfest.

Railroad Tycoon 2 didn't age THAT well, sadly.

I don't know what im doing with computers anymore, ive written 5 finals this week and have my last tomorrow.

Ill change to a Canucks avatar come October, I was sick of seeing Bateman and Affleck.

ouch.. still in school. born before your amazing cup run which they show every week on cablevision?

TUSR

Banned
youre right. im sorry. i heard school and saw your avatar. i jumped too fast. i need to ease my way in here. rangers are good. a lot better than the devils. ill give you that.

Im a permanent student, I have 2 diplomas in Mech Eng, and im finishing my degree for my Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering while taking my prerequisites to get into Med.

You do realize Polish people are mostly white, right?

85% are white. I technically still own a house and farm there. just have to wait for my father to pass. shouldnt be long, i have been putting lead in his drinks for years.
oh god im joking.. forgot about the nsa. and gaf.

Quick

Banned
Off-topic, but actually on-topic:

I'm hoping that Mason Raymond actually does well and gets signed. Maybe he'll end up like Lupul when he got traded here and exceed expectations.

Coaching staff are impressed with his speed. That seems to be the big thing going for him during training camp.

I'm hoping that Mason Raymond actually does well and gets signed. Maybe he'll end up like Lupul when he got traded here and exceed expectations.

Coaching staff are impressed with his speed. That seems to be the big thing going for him during training camp.

Raymond on the Leafs?

Another (FA) fleecing by Burke Nonis!

chuck_jeffster_flaresifrr5.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Off-topic, but actually on-topic:

:lolno

Best case he'll be like Stalberg.

Yes, I said best case.

Quick

Banned
Probably should've worded that better, but I meant for him to do well in general, not to be a literal copy of Lupul.

Top Bottom