• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

TUSR

Banned
reverse-1243937143_supplies.gif

you probably think they belong in the supply closet too.

racist.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I heard someone nailed 2 hockey sticks together in the shape of a cross and set em on fire

Oh hey Smelly, fancy seeing you here

whats the rules here? can i make fun of rags and leafs fans? I wanna ease myself in..
It sucks growing up watching a winning team.. born in 83.. no shit the same time the devils were born. god bless seaside.. saw them win the cup there in 00

whats the rules here? can i make fun of rags and leafs fans? I wanna ease myself in..
It sucks growing up watching a winning team.. born in 83.. no shit the same time the devils were born. god bless seaside.. saw them win the cup there in 00

No. You can only make fun of Canucks fans if you want to get on bish's good side. Be sure to mention their long, illustrious history of choking.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
shut up Forza

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

There are 3 rules

#1: What happens during After-Hours, stays during After Hours
#2: If unsure about what to do, always make fun of the Leafs
#3: DON'T LEAVE THE BUBBLE. THE BUBBLE IS SAFE. Mostly.

Guess most people here never got to see a cup in a parking lot huh? I feel bad for the rags and leafs. Queen will and should demand at least 7 mil. Or send him across the river! Queen and schneider sounds really good.

Quick

Banned
Guess most people here never got to see a cup in a parking lot huh? I feel bad for the rags and leafs. Queen will and should demand at least 7 mil. Or send him across the river! Queen and schneider sounds really good.

I can only assume that East Rutherford is filthy enough that you'll probably see a lot of dirty cups, pans, and used utensils littering the place.

we were broke that goon did us a favor.. and if you watched the 12 playoffs.. he did nothing. besides bitch after every game.

Favor?

That cap circumventing contract cost the Devils the forfeiture of their 1st round pick next year. They are in for a rough ride the next couple of years.

Cake Boss

Banned
Cowen resigns for 4 years at 3.1M.

Kind of an overpayment money wise, but could be a steal in the last 2 years if he finally reaches his potential.

The club also expected to announce the captain today. BETTER BE GIGGLES!!!!
The only way I would accept Philips as if he only gets it for 1 year then Karlsson takes it next year.

Top Bottom