• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

not instagram asshole. i super saturated it with ms paint and added the hearts via my s3.

Eey8BMg.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
iOS 7 has so many subtle details that are shit

Smelly lets play dota 2 this week, or someone play UT2K4

Shut up TUSR

lmao.. bernier will be you savior. you guys erased the carolina series from us. so thank you.

I thought you knew he was a Canucks fan, which made the diss above actually pretty good. :lol

And I'm saying this as a Canucks fan myself.

Kessel's fierceness overcomes traditional rivalries

What if Forza is a Meeru alt of Manics?

WTF is Meeru?

Smiley90

are there really leafs fans on here? if so i will be on here 24/7

yeah they fucking spam this thread during games

They also consider Kadri the best passer in the NHL and say they have the best 2nd line in the league. You know, basic Leafs stuff.

You should read up on Game 7 against Boston though. What happened in here that evening was some priceless shit.

They also consider Kadri the best passer in the NHL and say they have the best 2nd line in the league. You know, basic Leafs stuff.

You should read up on Game 7 against Boston though. What happened in here that evening was some priceless shit.

Good thing the Leafs choked away their lead that game so that the Bs could choke away their lead to us in game 6.

Smiley90

Am I the only one that sees the irony in a Devils fan being surprised that there are Leafs fans here?

Top Bottom