• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Samyy

Conflicted boner!

Very conflicted haha. Reimer apparently jobbed JVR so theres that. I wonder who'll get the start in first game.

Edit: wow nevermind apparently Paul Hendricks had his goalies mixed up? This is all very confusing but it seems like Reimer got beat twice.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Oh sweet, the leafs actually ARE broadcasting all their preseason games

yisss its been almost 10 years since the last blackout... I feel spoiled

Kadri and Raymond with the goals against Bernier.

I don't understand how bonafide NHL'ers like Raymond and someone like Brad Boyes have to get an invite from a team to try to crack a lineup. There are teams where they would easily be some of the better players. Maybe they have shitty agents.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
They also consider Kadri the best passer in the NHL and say they have the best 2nd line in the league. You know, basic Leafs stuff.

You should read up on Game 7 against Boston though. What happened in here that evening was some priceless shit.
As priceless as a Canucks sweep.

Spl1nter

I don't understand how bonafide NHL'ers like Raymond and someone like Brad Boyes have to get an invite from a team to try to crack a lineup. There are teams where they would easily be some of the better players. Maybe they have shitty agents.

Teams have internal caps and would rather lose some production for a home-grown rookie or they just want to tank.

Score is 4-2. FUCK ARE DEFENSE AND GOALTENDING SUCK AGAIN TANK TIME

Samyy

Teams have internal caps and would rather lose some production for a home-grown rookie or they just want to tank.

Score is 4-2. FUCK ARE DEFENSE AND GOALTENDING SUCK AGAIN TANK TIME

Rielly just scored too haha, 4-3 :p
This is Gibson and MacIntyre in goal right now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Rielly just scored too haha, 4-3 :p
This is Gibson and MacIntyre in goal right now.

His #1 goal of this camp:

morgan+rielly.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
His #1 goal of this camp:

morgan+rielly.jpg
Looks so boyish here but the interview I saw the kid was super somber and serious face. The reporters lobbed him some softballs and some playful questions but this kid....all....business.

It sucks we're sending him back to play for the equivalent of the Flames, but that's hockey I guess.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
tHoZhPW.jpg

I'm hungover and I can't hear any sound in the stream and all I see his Subban cooking with a dude as the game clock ticks down
That makes two of us. Periods are only 15 mins though, so maybe when it hits 15 it will start.

Edit: actually I think it starts at 1 and this is 15 more minutes of fluff bullshit.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Looks so boyish here but the interview I saw the kid was super somber and serious face. The reporters lobbed him some softballs and some playful questions but this kid....all....business.

It sucks we're sending him back to play for the equivalent of the Flames, but that's hockey I guess.

if franson goes, good chance rielly will stay up

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sorry everyone, YouTube has blocked the feed because of the in-arena music copyrights and has frozen our ability to stream for the next few days. Check out HabsTV for highlights after the scrimmage.
DERP

zedge

Double pre season BoA tonight. Game in EDM will be streamed on flames.nhl.com.

Wee!

ST. Louis looks like a speed skater, frigging tree trunk legs.

Samyy

Eh, it's there for a reason. After working in that industry, I think it's a necessary evil. The law is there, it's just the people and companies that are anal about enforcing it.

I understand the need for it of course but I think it can be very overreaching at times. Like a youtube stream for a hockey teams scrimmages, might have 3000 viewers top... do they think the other party is realling making any kind of money on that? No one is watching it for the music.

I mean if someone like say... Shay Carl or KassemG who get millions of views every month use a song that makes sense to cease and desist because they make a shit ton of money on their videos.

Top Bottom