• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Samyy

Everything he has done/said before over trumps that, easily. All he said was he agreed with the church/Russia and pretty much left it at that, oh well.

But the thing he is agreeing with is not some small thing, its pretty damn huge. I mean this is just my opinion because for me I feel like that issue is very important and Russia's actions are incredibly disgusting. I don't know if that will really tarnish his overall reputation though.

But the thing he is agreeing with is not some small thing, its pretty damn huge.

I guess I don't see it has huge since I could care less about all this junk going on these days... /shrugs

Anyways, back to to hockey. Skated for about 3.5 hours yesterday, 1 hour of stick and puck, 1 hour of open skate, and then 1.5 hours of drop in. Crazy fun!

Samyy

Looks like Spezza is the new Ottawa Captain

Steve Lloyd
#Sens to officially unveil captains at 3. Spezza is the captain. Phillips and Neil are the alternates.
1 minute ago from Twitter for iPhone

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Isn't it Phillips? Not a surprise at this point unless it's someone I'm not aware of.

I don't think it's good for his development...but neither is going back to jr...

I'd rather give one of the AHL guys as shot. I just hope it isn't another Kostco

thing is... Rielly can only play in NHL or WHL

AHL isn't possible until next year

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tinordi is skating really well for a guy his size, I don't see how he doesn't bump Bullion out of the line up rather quickly.

Marvie_3

Banned
Everything he has done/said before over trumps that, easily. All he said was he agreed with the church/Russia and pretty much left it at that, oh well.

I guess I don't see it has huge since I could care less about all this junk going on these days... /shrugs

iwOdpNtyf36kD.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeeeeah buddy, Alfie to wear #11 after all and Cleary switches to #71. Thank you Winter Classic marketing which was already in effect and wouldn't allow the dumbass his old number back!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
aaaaaahahahahahahaha.

Fun fact: Tim Thomas's NHL 14 rating is... I think 77. Wonder what it was just 1 or 2 years ago :lol

of course his rating is that

the game is made by hardcore Vancouver fans... He could potentially come in and be just as good as the moment he left

still trying to figure out how dubnyk has a higher rating than Reimer or Bernier lol people who do the ratings are clueless

Marvie_3

Banned
of course his rating is that

the game is made by hardcore Vancouver fans... He could potentially come in and be just as good as the moment he left

still trying to figure out how dubnyk has a higher rating than Reimer or Bernier lol people who do the ratings are clueless
EA doesn't do their own player ratings.

Tomorrow's Lineup:

Paajarvi Berglund Tarasenko
Porter Aucoin Cracknell
Reaves Lapierre Andronov
Pochiro Tesink Wannstrom

Bouwmeester Shattenkirk
Cole Polak
Edmundson Hakanpaa

Allen
Binnington

Samyy

Yeah buddy, trying to stay away from any news though.

Don't want to spoil evolutions and new pokemon.

I already some stuff... looks good, but I'll probably try to avoid stuff too.
It does look like they're making a real effort to make this one different.

Top Bottom