• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Some of my best friends are sticks with tiny little wigs on them and real big personalities.

WKHMF.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I got something from the 96 finals as well!

9ceed97e-e559-4777-a7be-1efdf3378844.jpg

I have to say, this was probably the most entertaining SC final I've ever watched. The Panthers were riding a hot goalie and were completely outmatched. It was great seeing the desperation and the show that Vanbiesbrouck put on was spectacular; reminiscent of Richter vs Canada.

Montresor

I posted this on gaming side but I'd like NHL-gaf's opinion too. Would anyone be able to check my digital games backlog and make a list of Best To Worst (in terms of quality) and also a list for Easiest to Hardest (in terms of achievements)?

Splosion Man
Trials EVO
Ms. Splosion Man
Resident Evil 4
Dead Rising Case Zero
Dead Rising Case West
Jet Set Radio
Defense The Grid
Asura's Wrath
Crackdown
Spelunky

Oh and I know RE4 might be everyone's obvious choice as #1. Yes I have played it before on Gamecube and I do love it. =)

I got something from the 96 finals as well!
No. We remember good things

http://youtu.be/9tSaUXbDEJI
I have to say, this was probably the most entertaining SC final I've ever watched. The Panthers were riding a hot goalie and were completely outmatched. It was great seeing the desperation and the show that Vanbiesbrouck put on was spectacular; reminiscent of Richter vs Canada.

It was, cats went through Boston, Pitt, and Philly. Each time against the odds. Though I think it was game 2 where we got shelled everyone knew the clock was closing in on midnight for the "Cinderella run."

I prefer our win in 2001, so many good stories from that year with Roy vs. Brodeur, Bourque's last chance at winning the Cup and there series was a lot closer which makes for a more exciting series.

No. We remember good things

http://youtu.be/9tSaUXbDEJI

That just pissed of Roy to the extent where he eventually didn't allow any goals as he was sick of the rats. :p

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Collberg injured in the WJ evaluation game today :( fuckin Habs prospects and injuries.....hopefully it's not too serious. Had 2 g and 1 a before it happened too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well looking forward to seeing this burn and fail after a year or two.
Those politicians done fucked their community over this shit.

I don't think you quite understand how politics "work".

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Beat some guy in NHL 13 and he sends me some hate mail and his profile tag line is "Gettn tha D wet" gotta love online play sometimes.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Beat some guy in NHL 13 and he sends me some hate mail and his profile tag line is "Gettn tha D wet" gotta love online play sometimes.

:lol

I had a buddy who got banned for a couple days because he had the words douche bag in his motto regarding team killers.

I'm glad I'm banned from r/hockey - because the posts I would leave on the thread for this would've gotten me banned anyway.

Fuck the Coyotes. Shit franchise.

Top Bottom