• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Coyotes stopped being cool as soon as Tkachuk and these awesome jerseys were no longer a part of the franchise.

13848a_lg.jpeg

All downhill from there. Tkachuk is still my favorite player of all time. Still have this jersey somewhere at my old house too.

Hey Coyotes were cool when they... errr... BizNasty? No... Umm.. Yandle? Hmm nope nope...

Bryzgahahaha nono... ... can't even joke about Smith since he's such a fucking baby he might cry.

Coyotes fans are pieces of shit.

"hai guys, we don't really give a shit about our hockey team, but we're going to make another city pay for it when they don't even have enough money for emergency services! ayrooooooo"

Yeah, it's kind of weird how much I hate one team not for rival purposes. The series against them in the Yoffs certainly didn't help their case though. Hopefully Mike Smith dives early on this season to remind everyone why they suck so much ass, just in case anyone forgot

There was one game when the Avs played the Coyotes where they were knocking the net off the moorings on purpose, they kept doing it because they were getting away with it. Smith does dive all the time, it's pathetic. Hated them ever since that game, didn't really mind them before that. Doan is a dirty player too, has the most undeserved reputation of being classy in the league. Then there's that stupid howl that they overdue and use on everything, why did Glendale's city council have to be the most incompetent morons and keep that team there?

When the Kings were making a playoff push back in 2011, the Coyotes kept fucking losing to them.

The one time I'd support them and they'd LOSE.

I'm glad they didn't make the playoffs last season. I hope they never do ever again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When the Kings were making a playoff push back in 2011, the Coyotes kept fucking losing to them.

I'm glad they didn't make the playoffs last season. I hope they never do ever again.

Did the Melbourne Derby end badly or what happened?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

24593258.jpg

Preach.

Smiley90

There was a fire. Icehouse is no more. The mascots are dead.

Wait DID SOMEBODY TELL SOC THE MELBOURNE DERBY IS ON?

HE NEEDS TO KNOW.

IT'S ON RIGHT NOW? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US.

ALL I REMEMBERED WAS THAT IT WAS SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND.

Did somebody tell zedge about the mascots already? :/

Socreges

Banned
Uh, can we just calm the fuck down in here? The Melbourne derby was last Saturday. Melbourne beat Melbourne by a score of Melbourne 4 - 2 Melbourne. Patrick O'Kane had the GWG. The Melbourne derby is coming up now next Thursday, the 15th. It's in Melbourne.

Smiley90

Uh, can we just calm the fuck down in here? The Melbourne derby was last Saturday. Melbourne beat Melbourne by a score of Melbourne 4 - 2 Melbourne. Patrick O'Kane had the GWG. The Melbourne derby is coming up now next Thursday, the 15th. It's in Melbourne.

:lol

I love telling Trekkies that I loved both JJ Abrams movies and having them tell me exactly what's wrong with them.

... While I sit there with a big knowing goofy grin on my face.

Phew, OK, Soc is here and he knows. This is good.

Are you as excited for the derby as I am for the derby that doesn't include the derby that happened last Saturday?

Oh no you didn't Soc, you didn't just flag support Melbourne. OH NO.

... shit, I actually thought he was making that name up. I'll be damned. That makes the post even more amazing lol.

Pat O'Kane is a superstar around these parts. All twenty Melbourne Mustangs fans cheer for him every game.

But seriously, he is really good. He'd be at LEAST a 4th liner in the CHL.

There was one game when the Avs played the Coyotes where they were knocking the net off the moorings on purpose, they kept doing it because they were getting away with it. Smith does dive all the time, it's pathetic. Hated them ever since that game, didn't really mind them before that. Doan is a dirty player too, has the most undeserved reputation of being classy in the league. Then there's that stupid howl that they overdue and use on everything, why did Glendale's city council have to be the most incompetent morons and keep that team there?
This guy is saying a lot of things that I'm thinking

immunoglobulin

Top Bottom