• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
From the Wings live blog:

8:12 p.m. -- Teemu Pulkkinen gets ejected for apparent hit from behind on his first shift of the game. Blackhawks announcer says he nearly ended career of Chicago player. A little over the top, perhaps?

:lol at the Blackhawks radio announcers. Hit is made and it has already "almost ended the career" of a player. Brilliant.

Wingfan, the radio feed is WGN.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member

:lol at the Blackhawks radio announcers. Hit is made and it has already "almost ended the career" of a player. Brilliant.

Dunno if I can stand to listen to the WGN guys. Guess I'll just keep the ESPN scoreboard up.

Sanjuro

Speaking of Chicago, I feel bad for them. Hopefully they can join the Eastern "Master Race" Conference soon. Love the addition of Detroit.

Get in the car.

Pick up Chicago.

Kill interleague play.

Then just sit back, and wait for the Western Conference to blow over.

iTx3JfSLYtNMj.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bad game for McIlrath.

EDIT: Just as I'm about to start shitting on McIlrath, he gets an assist. Go figure. Another sick pass from Brassard and a goal for Pouliot!

Marvie_3

Banned

Right. Because none of the Detroit broadcasters are biased at all.

Loved:
Brass, Zucc, Biron, Dom Moore, Straalman, Pouliot, Talbot, G & McD

Hated:
McI, Humps, PP

Brass was the best Ranger on the ice tonight, guy looks like he was sprung out of prison

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How fucking great is Derick Brassard? Quickly becoming one of my favorite guys on the team.

Good games for the entire Brass line, D.Moore, Stralman, dynamic duo of Lindberg/Fast, Dorsett, Biron, Talbot

McIlrath was the only real bummer. Had a pretty shitty game. I have a feeling he might not make the Banff squad after that performance.

Speaking of Chicago, I feel bad for them. Hopefully they can join the Eastern "Master Race" Conference soon. Love the addition of Detroit.

Get in the car.

Pick up Chicago.

Kill interleague play.

Then just sit back, and wait for the Western Conference to blow over.

iTx3JfSLYtNMj.gif

ibzjO32Dfq6jK3.gif

How fucking great is Derick Brassard? Quickly becoming one of my favorite guys on the team.

Good games for the entire Brass line, D.Moore, Stralman, dynamic duo of Lindberg/Fast, Dorsett, Biron, Talbot

McIlrath was the only real bummer. Had a pretty shitty game. I have a feeling he might not make the Banff squad after that performance.

I'm with you here. He missed half a season last year with that knee injury. Needs to go down there and just play top line minutes in the A.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LB while driving is showin the middle finger to people?

GTA V game of the decade confirmed.

RC

Banned
One of these days I should give an open world game a chance. Last GTA game I played was the original. And that was just the demo.

Cake Boss

Banned
I'm like 2 hours in

It's kinda meh so far

You have terrible taste in video games, so this is a compliment to the game.

Imagine GTA5 Canadian DLC, pulling heists on maple syrup trucks, collecting money from degenrate hockey gamblers, getting involved with crooked Quebec politicians, driving your son to hockey practise 6 in the morning then getting into a fist fight with the coach cuz he wont give your son Powerplay time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hey guys STOP posting about things that aren't hockey related. This is the HOCKEY thread.

/redman
15 pages of animal crossing talk, and atheism debates vs a few post about one of the biggest games of the generation, going to have to start calling you Mr. Fantastic with all that stretching you're doing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
15 pages of animal crossing talk, and atheism debates vs a few post about one of the biggest games of the generation, going to have to start calling you Mr. Fantastic with all that stretching you're doing.

How are you liking it, given your dislike of GTA IV?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Right. Because none of the Detroit broadcasters are biased at all.

Please point out where I called them "biased."

I was laughing at the stupidity of the comment--much like I do when Wings broadcasters make stupid comments as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How are you liking it, given your dislike of GTA IV?
I'm only a few hours in, but it feels a lot better. The characters are infinitely more likeable, and the world feels more enjoyable to drive around. The biggest difference is the characters and dialogue though, I enjoy watching the cut scenes and interplay between them.

Top Bottom