• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Goddammit Sega bought Atlus
MY PERSONA D:
:( Shadow the Hedgehog as a guest demon...

It doesn't make a lot of sense in some ways and perfect sense in another. I wish one of the big 3 had scooped them out though. There is a hardcore loyal fan base that will follow the franchise to their console of choice.

RC

Banned
The only reason we have hipsters is because a generation was raised on pokemon.

We were raised on lasers, explosions and general acts of wanton violence. And we turned out okay...ish.

Pokemon? Really?

I'll politely refrain from any further comment.

nmazqc.gif

Samyy

They've made tons of mobile games in the past.

You're freaking out about this way too much.

Dat Valkyria Chronicles salt.
And they said they want to transition more of a focus onto iOS. Im not worried about something like mainline Persona going away but we might not see a "golden" version on Vita anymore, iOS/Andriod could be the alternative. Etrian Odyssey I have no hope for, thats probably done.

Samyy

You got two of those, they sold like shit.

Yakuza got five games localized, they sold like shit.

People blame Sega when they should be mad that no one fucking bought these games.

Im just scared Acid pls :(
Persona 5 is really the only game im super excited about. Everything else is just to past time until it releases. Except for maybe Pokemon. And except for Uncharted.

Basically Atlus is my favourite dev so idk, im afraid of change. Especially since my old favourite dev Square is so pathetically bad right now.

Acid08

Banned
Im just scared Acid pls :(
Persona 5 is really the only game im super excited about. Everything else is just to past time until it releases. Except for maybe Pokemon. And except for Uncharted.

Basically Atlus is my favourite dev so idk, im afraid of change.
Persona 5 has been in development for at least three years. Like Sega is just going to tell them to scrap it and start making iOS games. It's coming out here.

Samyy

Persona 5 has been in development for at least three years. Like Sega is just going to tell them to scrap it and start making iOS games. It's coming out here.

Well yea as I said above Persona 5 is probably not effected, its what direction they go with next I'm anxious to see.

First professional hockey game of the season attended! Tom Wilson looked pretty good for the Caps.

Admittedly, the Caps brought their whole first line, while the Bruins only brought two of their top six but it was fun to watch actual hockey.

Erdrick

Jets finally got a win. Not seen any highlights or read too many stats, but Anthony Peluso scored which is awesome. He's quickly becoming my favourite Jet. (Thank you St. Louis.)

Can the season start yet?

Also I've never played a Pokemon game before in my life.

Smiley90: :lol
Smiley90: is it racist
Smiley90: if I dressed franklin in full-basketball clothes
Smiley90: ?
Smiley90: sports sneakers, shorts, basketball tanktop and a hat.

smelly pls

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley90: is it racist
Smiley90: if I dressed franklin in full-basketball clothes
Smiley90: ?
Smiley90: sports sneakers, shorts, basketball tanktop and a hat.

smelly pls

...hey. He's the only one that can pull off that style. :(

Persona on my WiiU or XOne!!!

Woooooooooooo!

I doubt it for Wii U for plenty of reasons. The Xbone is not going to be received well in Japan, and I don't expect them to even offer it for Xbone.

If it does get offered for US localization for Xbone, it will be because A) There is enough Xbones out there and B) The attach rate is high enough and the userbase isn't finicky or indifferent to a JRPG that does not have an advertising campaign. (This will have to be proven with another game they publish)

Its a completely different situation with the playstation userbase who are already committed to the franchise where there are users willing to take a dip 4 times on the same game.

I hear Florida is hiring anyone these days
Kave_Man on PTO to FLA.

Speaking of which. Remember last month I said a sale of the cats is incoming? Breaking now, new owner set to be Vince Viola. Actually this could in part explain all the sudden PTOs in FLA and bringing in Thomas.

Edit scratch Viola. Saw a tweet that said that, don't think it is him. It is an NY group though. Also Cats' in the arena is another 20+ years and is ironclad, better than the Yotes' one.

calder

Franklin deserves better than Kimbo Slice.

Yes. I gave Frankie a shaved head and stubble, combined with some slick aviators and some nice grown up clothes (tasteful dark suits) he's imposing but still pretty styling.

Michael is default other updating his wardrobe a bit.

Trevor is a fucking mess, but I gave him slightly longer crazy meth-man hair and handlebars. Combined with the 'mocha' Cheap Suit from the outlet store near his shithole town he looks less overtly disgusting than his default clothes but still looks like a dangerous nutjob with delusions of social climbing.

Great fucking game.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I was clearing out some stuff from my google drive today, found a doc of nhl GAF usernames across steam/psn/xbl etc. I guess it was shared with most of us. There's a category called "salt" and next to my name it says Cooke=cunt. No regrets

Top Bottom