• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't really care about the L4D franchise, but Source 2 is intruiging.

icHhUrL5hrzm2.gif

Agreed.

fallout

It still is incredible. I'm a simple man, so with all the updates it's gotten over the years, I still think Source games still look fantastic, and they run so damn well.
The only thing that really bugs me are the load times, especially when I'm loading up something like a small Portal 2 workshop map. I still occasionally get stuttering problems, but that seems to vary from game to game.

Quick

Banned
I'm listening to Mumford and Sons for the first time ever (outside of hearing snippets of their songs).

Fei

I know there were one or two Canuck fans who (incorrectly) thought Ehrhoff has been terrible in Buffalo, so this might be surprising:

Back in April, Thomas Drance astutely suggested that Christian Ehrhoff should be getting "Norris buzz", and he wasn't wrong. In a season full of lowlights and disappointment in Buffalo, The Hoff was a star, while getting nearly no help from any of his teammates. It wasn't too long ago that Canucks fans were cool with seeing him walk in free agency; now, they'd give up a kidney to see him driving play from the back-end for their team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know there were one or two Canuck fans who (incorrectly) thought Ehrhoff has been terrible in Buffalo, so this might be surprising:

What? Which Canuck fans were "cool" with letting him go during free agency? AFAIK everyone was sad to see him go, he was great for us. We've missed him ever since. We just couldn't afford him without him taking a hometown discount - which he didn't take. No ill feelings towards him, but we were definitely sad to see him leave.

calder

As a young man, I would have let that girl ruin my life for 3-6 months before she took off with all my CD's and a bunch of my shit and I would have told you it was worth it. You'd have been all like "calder dude, she's fucking nuts and terrible for you and I think she's a meth addict and I'm almost certain she blows random dudes at the bar every night you're not there" and I'd have said "Yeah maybe so random guy I know from NHL-GAF, but I love her and besides she said she'll change. Also let's listen to that Oasis album again because it's 1996 and that shit is tight."

RC

Banned
As a young man, I would have let that girl ruin my life for 3-6 months before she took off with all my CD's and a bunch of my shit and I would have told you it was worth it. You'd have been all like "calder dude, she's fucking nuts and terrible for you and I think she's a meth addict and I'm almost certain she blows random dudes at the bar every night you're not there" and I'd have said "Yeah maybe so random guy I know from NHL-GAF, but I love her and besides she said she'll change. Also let's listen to that Oasis album again because it's 1996 and that shit is tight."

f32R1v8.jpg

TUSR

Banned

11/10

Acid08

Banned
LOL

IT'S BACK

Smiley90

guoze.gif

:lol :lol

I think NHL-GAF should be retired until the season starts. Post will not be topped.

Socreges

Banned
Not at all surprising that someone somewhere wrote something that's stupid.

Mmmm I enjoyed this.

Serious question. Have you ever done creative writing in your free time?

The first episode of the Flyers' web documentary Flight Plan is up if anyone's interested--The War Room.

Only 8 minutes, but hopefully it'll be interesting (they blurred the draft photo, but talk about some of the higher defensive rankings)

We just couldn't afford him without him taking a hometown discount - which he didn't take.

What kind of discount did Vancouver need him to take?

edit: From Red's article:

"In the end, we thought the quality that DiPietro will bring is just a notch above Luongo. If we're wrong, we may have made an unbelievable mistake. It'll be bonehead city. It's my job. If we're not a better team immediately, off with my head. I've been here five years, and I'm tired of losing."

Solo

So I just got a really good job offer and might soon be moving to my fourth capital city of my fourth province. I swear to god I'm gonna hit every capital of every province before I die.

I'm listening to Mumford and Sons for the first time ever (outside of hearing snippets of their songs).

I love that song that has the word 'heart' in the lyrics.

I choke-laughed. Fantastic post.

Smiley90

So I just got a really good job offer and might soon be moving to my fourth capital city of my fourth province. I swear to god I'm gonna hit every capital of every province before I die.

The essential question is, does the new job have more or less graveyard shifts?

Socreges

Banned
Living amongst the Newfs!

Previously I've done New Brunswick, Alberta and Nova Scotia.
Good Christ, man, you sure these have been promotions and not punishments?

In two years they'll send you to The Wall and you'll be telling us of the dental benefits.

Curufinwe

The first episode of the Flyers' web documentary Flight Plan is up if anyone's interested--The War Room.

Only 8 minutes, but hopefully it'll be interesting (they blurred the draft photo, but talk about some of the higher defensive rankings)

The blurring wasn't too effective. The Flyers really, really loved Morin so that late season run cost them nothing. They would have taken him as high as sixth.

1. MacKinnon
2. Jones
3. Drouin
4. Lindholm
5. Barkov
6. Morin
7. Mueller
8. Zadorov
9. Nurse
10. Ristolainen
11. Monahan
12. Morrissey
13. Gauthier
14. Horvat
15. Lazar
16. Mantha
19. Domi
20. Nichushkin
21. Rychel
22. De La Rose
23. McCaron
24. Hartman
25. Hagg

Solo

Good Christ, man, you sure these have been promotions and not punishments?

In two years they'll send you to The Wall and you'll be telling us of the dental benefits.

:lol

You're a civil engineer, right?

Sad but true.

Follow the thread. Solo is making $7/per now and is responsible for happy endings.

The HAPPIEST.

Anyways, this job would be around a $15K raise, so yes, I'll go to Siberia for that.

Top Bottom