• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Curufinwe

Can't wait to watch this. GB is the #1 source for sports games info.

And sports info in general.

Now that I've learned from Giant Bomb that NHL games are only shown on Versus, I'll have to look for that channel on my cable box. If I can't find it, I'll assume that means hockey is not shown on TV at all anymore.

Razorskin

----- ------
ov6vhaR.png

Happy Red_Man? I bought it on based on your account.

Quick

Banned
Could've gotten an iPhone 5S, but I wanted to take advantage of Rogers' trade-up promo.

I put my name on a waitlist online and in a store.

TUSR

Banned
Jealous.
Although I'm happy with my Note 2 I think I prefer the apple ecosystem. Will probably jump back in with the 6.

Its pretty.

Could've gotten an iPhone 5S, but I wanted to take advantage of Rogers' trade-up promo.

I put my name on a waitlist online and in a store.

I waited in line at the Telus store and got a 50$ voucher for the phone because the servers are down because of activations. Plus my phone trade in now, it cost me around $300 for the phone and $100 for Apple Care +.

Anyone here running a fantasy league on Yahoo? I want to track nearly everything, but Im not sure what amount of points to assign everything, any tips?

Quick

Banned
Its pretty.

I waited in line at the Telus store and got a 50$ voucher for the phone because the servers are down because of activations. Plus my phone trade in now, it cost me around $300 for the phone and $100 for Apple Care +.

Nice. I was being offered to switch to Bell at a store where I found a 5S. They apparently had a lot in stock.

He was trying to sell me their plan, which included this thing where I can watch YouTube and other videos online without eating up my data. (lol what)

My response? I have 6GB of data right now, why do I need Bell to cut that to 2GB and pay extra for a cash grab feature.

TUSR

Banned
goldmember3.jpg

Which color ja?

Space Grey (Ghetto black)

Nice. I was being offered to switch to Bell at a store where I found a 5S. They apparently had a lot in stock.

He was trying to sell me their plan, which included this thing where I can watch YouTube and other videos online without eating up my data. (lol what)

My response? I have 6GB of data right now, why do I need Bell to cut that to 2GB and pay extra for a cash grab feature.

Im running probably the exact same plan on Telus. 6GB/month and some minutes that I never used etc etc.

Going to pick the phone up around 4:30, the authorization process took a few hours and I needed to backup my 4S.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
My plan is up in Oct....tempted to get 5s. Can you guys post some impressions?

Also, Reddy, you still happy with HS? Season is almost starting.

cube444

Can't be bothered with Apple for now when it comes to the iPhone. They need to step up their game large with the iPhone 6. IOS 7.0 isn't stepping up at all.

Still love my ipad 3 though.

Fuck iOS 7.0.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ov6vhaR.png

Happy Red_Man? I bought it on based on your account.
I'm confused

My plan is up in Oct....tempted to get 5s. Can you guys post some impressions?

Also, Reddy, you still happy with HS? Season is almost starting.
Aside from not being able to get it to work on my xbox so far it's an amazing service, everything about it is awesome and still cheaper then GCL. I think the xbox issue is on my end, but I highly recommend it especially if you want to avoid blackouts / watch different teams from different leagues.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm confused

Aside from not being able to get it to work on my xbox so far it's an amazing service, everything about it is awesome and still cheaper then GCL. I think the xbox issue is on my end, but I highly recommend it especially if you want to avoid blackouts / watch different teams from different leagues.

60fps
HD
Cheaper
No blackouts
Mobile capability (you can get around blackouts on PC through vpns/ tools, but that's hard on mobile)
Non-NHL leagues

it's awesome. Hope it stays that way.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Can't be bothered with Apple for now when it comes to the iPhone. They need to step up their game large with the iPhone 6. IOS 7.0 isn't stepping up at all.

Still love my ipad 3 though.

Fuck iOS 7.0.
Cube, anything special I should do with Bell retention? ;)

Alright Red, I'll sign up tonight. Is there a referral link for you or something? PM me that.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
And sports info in general.

Now that I've learned from Giant Bomb that NHL games are only shown on Versus, I'll have to look for that channel on my cable box. If I can't find it, I'll assume that means hockey is not shown on TV at all anymore.

Versus is the channel that became the Fox Soccer Channel.

Top Bottom