• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Marvie_3

Banned
JUMANJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ijyhJcFraL9KJ.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ooh, new Ranger numbers.

J.T. Miller: #10
Dominic Moore: #28
Justin Falk: #44
Aaron Johnson: #47
Benoit Pouliot: #67

calder

So has this Gretzky trade thing become a national holiday or something?

I went to TSN.ca for the first time today and immediately came here post this EXACT same thing. I realize it's the dog days of summer for sports, especially in Canada where some people are forced to pretend to give a shit about the CFL, but surely to god the 25th anniversary of a mid-summer trade isn't worth several days of front page coverage on every sports website/newspaper.

Cake Boss

Banned
"I don't think I agree with the assessment that they (Detroit) are in a much better position to win." Spezza

:O

Captain Giggles > " We have no chance against the Pens" Captain.

Spezza says he can't remember being this motivated for a season. Says he feels great and got on the ice much earlier than he usually does

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

iL5c0HOUHTX9X.gif

:O

Captain Giggles > " We have no chance against the Pens" Captain.

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

http://i.minus.com/iL5c0HOUHTX9X.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see Datsyuk man handle them 6 times this season, should be fun! :D

Though Babs former assistants always seem to coach great against him.

Samyy

I'm never taking a course called "culture of _________" again
Finally have the time to catch up on all this exciting Gretzky Trade talk!

Quick

Banned
Tonight's Gretzky trade anniversary feature on TSN: John Carson and the Oilers dynasty core mildly talk shit about each other.

And they got DJ Steve Porter (that guy that does mixes of interviews) to mix Gretzky's interviews. Didn't think that was still a popular thing to do.

calder

What are you guys doing for the actual Trade Day on Friday? I'm visiting my family, I think mom's making a turkey dinner. Nothing too strenuous, although I'm sure there will be the traditional crying Oilers fan pinata for my nieces and nephew.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If I see another reminder on social media about the anniversary of the Gretzky trade I'm going to strangle a fucking puppy

Top Bottom